missed period
i am 17 and i missed my period. me and my last boyfriend didn`t have sex but he stuck it in me but he didn`t *** or anything. i took a pregnancy test but it turned out negitive i still get back pains and some minor cramps like i`m going to get my period but then they go away. i`m so confused and stressed out i don`t know what to do. any help wpuld be greatly appreciated!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1422615 tn?1334067834
U can get prego from precum. The only way to know for sure is to not have sex. I would take another pregnancy test if af doesn't come in a few days. Stress some times makes your cycle late. Good luck and no matter what u plan on doing the next time u would make him wear a condom.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1422615 tn?1334067834
U can get prego from precum. The only way to know for sure is to not have sex. I would take another pregnancy test if af doesn't come in a few days. Stress some times makes your cycle late. Good luck and no matter what u plan on doing the next time u should make him wear a condom.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i took another test and it came out negative.. does that mean i`m most likely not prego?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources