Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
missed period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

missed period

i am 17 and i missed my period. me and my last boyfriend didn`t have sex but he stuck it in me but he didn`t *** or anything. i took a pregnancy test but it turned out negitive i still get back pains and some minor cramps like i`m going to get my period but then they go away. i`m so confused and stressed out i don`t know what to do. any help wpuld be greatly appreciated!
U can get prego from precum. The only way to know for sure is to not have sex. I would take another pregnancy test if af doesn't come in a few days. Stress some times makes your cycle late. Good luck and no matter what u plan on doing the next time u would make him wear a condom.
U can get prego from precum. The only way to know for sure is to not have sex. I would take another pregnancy test if af doesn't come in a few days. Stress some times makes your cycle late. Good luck and no matter what u plan on doing the next time u should make him wear a condom.
i took another test and it came out negative.. does that mean i`m most likely not prego?