missing falopian tubes affect on concepton
i have been ttc for awhile and am hearing differant people say that with a missing falopian tube a can't become pregnant. i am hearing differant from my GN can you clear this up for me for once and for all
I have 1 tube but 2 working ovaries the eggs that are ready are on the side without a tube can those eggs scccessfully make it to fertilization as well pregnancy
Not sure if those eggs without the tube can be naturally fertilized unless your ovary is somehow connected to the uterus, but if you go to say and IVF clinic they can do the fertilization and implant them. The other side, should be able to reproduce (fallopian tubes & ovaries) act independent of the other side. So you should be able to conceive just a little harder i would think, but not impossible.

Note: I'm not a doctor but i know a lot about the reproductive organs
hi, thanks for the comment, actually, when u lose a fallopion tube the other one compensates for the one lost, your fallopion tubes sway back , forth so they can pick up eggs from either side but yes it is harder , im doing an IUI tomorrow, and i only have 2 eggs on my right side but only a left tube, so lets see what happens, if it doesnt work, we plan on doing it again next cycle with hopefully eggs from the left ovary where my tube is, but im still praying that tomorrow morning my eggs will find there way to my left tube thats all i can do,