missing period
i have irregular period...i mean like very irregular and unpredictable at all....and now its even worse where the gap could be up to 5 months and i only have my period for only few times in a year...am not married yet and was wondering is there any cure to this? I mean how to make it regular and is it possible for me to get pregnant with my condition like this?
You might want to go to the doctors and tell them about the problem & see if you have PCOS , its where you have wide gaps in between periods & it could make it difficult to concive.
Ya. Already been to doc and doc took my blood sampel and doc confirmed that i dont have pcos. Doc suggested me the pill to be taken for 4 months straight to regularize my period. Well after that 4 months on pills my period still irregular but it did help to shorten the gap. The shortest gap now is 37 days which i think still not normal.