Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
morning after pill

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

morning after pill

I got my period on the 5th of december. I took the morning after pill on the 14 of december. I then started my period again on the 22nd of december. Should I have expected for my regular period to come on the 5th of january? And would I have ovulated again after this second period?
I have taken plan b couple of times it actually messes up ur menstrual cycle especially it u take it to much
This is my first time ever taking it... I am just trying to figure out if I ovulated again ... and if its easier to get pregnant after taking one..