Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
need advice

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

need advice

My period was april 5 th n i ovulated on 13 and my cycles are 22 days. How many weeks.pregnant would i be? Whebn can i test for positive test.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
It may be difficult to confirm the exact weeks of gestation if you are pregnant without a clinical examination and work up. Having sex during ovulation increases the chances of conceiving. It is possible that you could be pregnant. For detecting whether you are pregnant or not wait for your periods. If you miss your periods take up pregnancy test within a couple of days. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!