negative HPT 10 days after embry transfer
Hello all,
Going through 1st IVF.  had 4 IUI and decided to give ivf a shot.  This 2 ww period is torture.  Just did a home pregnancy test a few minutes ago and it was negative.  Only sympton I have had are mild menstrual cramps a few days ago, and today really feel like my period is coming.  Have my blood preg test tomorrow.  Anybody test negative with HPT the day before a blood test???
Thanks for any info.
Hi, I read your previous posts and I was wondering
How your story finished? I'm in the uk too and I had my ET 10 days ago. I couldn't wait and took a HPT and it was negative. My cramps are getting worse by the days. Sorry yo hear abou your spotting but I've read that's a good sign :/ is it true?
Regards.
I am on my 7 day 5dt. tomorrow i will go to get my blood test. I hope will be a pozitive one. I will let you all know either way the answer will be. God Bless you all!

I am 9dp5dt and just had a negative HPT, I am seriously freaked out that I
am not pregnant.....not due really to test for another 5 days, but I couldn't wait and now I wish I hadn't tested as it stresses me out so much......
any thoughts pleaseeeeeee..........
Hello ladies, As many of you described your feelings i had pretty much the same ones. The only thing that gave me a kind of good impression was 3 days ago when i started to get nausea, which for me was new, at 6pm(strange) and get really tired during the day. But the nausea thing was the alarm for me. I didn't want to take the HPT test until i get the blood test.
I had my test yesterday. Today in the morning i had intensive cramps, which i tought my menstr will come. Few hours later my doctor called me and said my test wasPOZITIVE. I  am so exited!!! GOD IS SO GREAT!

So don't get frustrated by the cramps, even tough i beleive these are our enemies in the waiting period.  Have faith, strong patience and beleive until you see the results! :)
We are are in the same boat! Today is my 6th day after my embryo transfer. I should go for pregnancy test on 11/9/2013. But since I couldn't wait have one it at home just ten minutes ago and the result is negative. Am regretting doing it but I still have hope. I will definetly do it again in the next 5 Days. Have faith in God. And my your dreams come true.  
I wish you all the best. Your dreams has finally come true.
Congrats. I will go for my pg test on 11.
So many days to go. Two week wait seems like ten years. Hope our dreams come true as well.
Thanks a lot. For me the 2 weeks are over, but i still have to wait 8 more months until i see my baby:) wish you the best!!!!
thanks for your comment. Rang the nurse at fertility centre and she said I should ignore the test......had a few spots of blood this am though and serious stomach cramps as if my period was on its way :( Really don't know what to think now, all very distressing, but I still have a little hope
i think its all over for me, massive cramps earlier and now lots of bloods with clots......... : ' (
hello.i am ne to this forum.i am done my first IVF dec.18,2013 for egg transfer.and day 10 after embryo transfer i tested urine hpt and it was turned out negative.im crying it seems  that im lossing hope.but the doctor told me that the due of my hpt is on dec.31,2013.does i have a big hope for BFP until i test agian on tuesday? hope you could help me..thank you
hi girls .am on my10th day post my embryo transfer and ive got a positive 5 times since day 8 could I be pregnant Im doin my own head in should of waited ha has this happened to any1 eles and it stayed positive on the 2ww? xxx
Hi girls,
I am on day 7, 5dt and I got negative HPT.. I feel so miserable, I cry all the time and I have a lot of PMS pain and cramps. Please help
Hi Iam ten days post transfer! Been taking test since day six first came back positive but I now know it was due to trigger shot. It's day ten and I tested again a few min ago came back neg Iam soo worried and kinda bummed out already!! First few day I had the mild cramping then two days of very light brown spotting now just lower back pain and sore boobs seems I have all the affects of early preg but could also b from my medication! I test in like four days you fits think Iam out???
Im on your same situation.
Today is the 8th day after transfer & just did a ClearBlue home pregnancy test & it was negative. It feels horrible but still have hope.
This is my second IVF treatment 3 3-day very healthy embrios were transferred just like the last time.
Ive been experiencing just like you lower back pain & a few cramps here and there. Idk what to think.
My blood test is in 5 days.
Please let me know if your blood test was positive or not?

Thanks.
Im 12dp5dt. Ive taken umpteen hpts and all have come back negative. Im so afraid im not pregnant. Its very depressing
I'm 7 days post 5dt did a test today BFN feeling very depressed now as well.
I've had cramps for past few days and very much thought it had worked
Got my beta test on Friday fingers crossed
Fingers crossed for you to
I did a 4dp5dt hpt and i did another this morning, negative again. Do I still have a chance?  PLEASE GIVE ME SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.  My first time IVF
Hi Tuftskids. It might be too early for u to test. See the chart on the previous comments day 3 and day 5 of ET. I'm also waiting at the moment I'm on day 6 PET. Baby dust for both of us. Let's keep on praying and hoping for God's blessings.  
Today is my day 9 after transfer. Did a test today BFN. I want to think positive and do not want to be depressive yet. some days i feel more optimistic than others. these two week wait is anguishing.
i don't have any symptoms just pains in my belly. By any chance my blood test will be positive?
Thanks.
Im 9dpt with 2 5day blasts. Tested from the 3rd day until the 7th and all BFN. Im nervous. MIld cramps, sore boobs, and peeing alot. Beta on the 22nd. I want to POAS so bad, but scared.
Hello ladies,
I'm 11 days post
Hello Ladies,
I'm 11 days post transfer 5dt and I'm freaking out already. This is our 3rd time ivf and I feel like it's it's going to be negative as well. I have period like cramps today and boobs are sore on and off. I did hpt on day 7 and it was negative
Miracles do happen. I have been reading alot and everything is in the hands of God I belief.
Same with my wife shes 10 days post embryo transfer got negative after hpt this morning and got a call from our embrylogist, he advised for beta hcg tommorow. I have more hope that God will make a miracle..
Hi ladies,
I'm 12 days post transfer. I did a HPT this morning with a BFN. I was devastated as you can imagine. I have my blood test on Friday I'm trying to stay positive for that but it's a little disheartening. I've had cramps, nausea most of an afternoon and when I smell certain meats, sore back, sore and BIG boobs, tired. Have had some spotting today and feel like my period is coming. Has anyone else has this or similar and reviewed a postive from blood test and had a beautiful happy healthy baby? The worrying can really take over !
How was your blood test
I am also on my 10th day after 3 day embroy transfer.
I did test yesterday which was the 9th day and it showed negative and I am very much afraid to check today.
How many day embroy transfer was urs?
I'm 9 days post transfer of a 6 day blast and only got bfns. Is it too late for me??
I agree with you mum_intraining it's hard not to be worried. I'm generally very positive but these 2ww end up being so stressful. I'm praying everyday for it to happen for all of us. xxxxx
Hey ladies  am had a day 3 egg tranfer. And today is my  my day 9 ever since i got my one and only egg that was fertilized . This morning I couldn't think of anything than the worst i was terrified of what will be the result on the 7 nov thats when my doc told to take the pregnancy test but I couldn't wait that long as i was so terrified so i went on and took a test this morning i was surprised when i got a big fat positive faint line even though i had also drank a glass of water o1 hour earlier   . I am so happy i made through after all this two ww its a drug and on top of that its ghe only egg i had  .this is my second  trial the first one was in june but ended up in a miscarriage  and it was also the only egg i had so we went through all the steps again from the start but my doctors have been also positive on me they said its a must am go get pregnant because am only 23 years and very fertile to the extent that they had to take my gonal f shot as low as 50 per day because my many egg were produced and my uterus got sore  and i also got sick si they stopped the medication and they said we will start over in two months its was a heartbeat to wait that long  but I managed its my husband that  cut his balls to prevent making baby when he was a yound star but now he had to regret as we had to go through all this but am happy  its positive again hope this one will hang in with mummy all the way to 9 months . So ladies have faith you will all succed  just be patient and i don't recommend to take a test this early as i did 9 days at the 3day transfer is really early i just got lucky to get the clear faint line hang in their we all gonna be mothers  wish you all the best . I will take another test in three day to see if the line thickens more.
Ho sorry for all the spelling mistakes it my phone that has auto spell it spells my words differently . Quite irritating
Good look.. i wish you a big POSITIVEEE.. :-)
Hi, I'm from the UK and had 2 5day fet transferred on the 28th October today is 9 day past and I fell into the HPT trap which came out BFN has anyone else done this but had a positive later on??? feeling realy down today now :(
I am on my 1st IVF cycle. 5 day blast, 1 Grade 5AA transfer.

I am on day 6 and took a cheap boots own HPT and it was negative. Not due to have blood test until day 11. Was this too early or a good amount of time to trust the negative result. Horrible cramps for the last 3 days on and off and feel like my period is coming for the last couple of days.

Any feedback would be great.

Wish you all well with your journeys.

I am 10 days post 2 day egg transfer.  I stupidly tested on Saturday (8dp) and got a negative.  This is my first round of IVF.  I am very nervous / scared to test on Wednesday which was the date that I was given by the clinic. Just praying that it changes to a positive.

Has anyone else tested early and got a negative but later tested positive?

I don't have many symptoms and the ones I do have are probably as a result of the progesterone.  There seem to be a few comments on here from recent and wondering if anyone has found out that they are pregnant. And what their experiences have been.

Hi cleach

I am from the UK too, I was just wondering how your test went? I am really getting worried / nervous and don't know anyone else who is going / went through IVF. People just don't seem to understand what it's like.
hi guys this Embryo Glue does increase chances of pregnancy or what? can any one help!
Hi rangwanasha

I had embryo glue, I thought why not try it when I'm paying out so much already.  I am due to test tomorrow, praying it does help!
hey sister hope you went well and how is your results? hope they are good. I am 10 days now after transfer 3dt. I have no symptoms. my test is on Monday morning . praying for all the best.
Hello all,
I wandering about the embryo glue.. i planning go for embryo transfer in January and not sure about embryo transfer.. please any experience will help.. thanks.. i wish you a BIG positive...
Hi guy I went for my blo
Hi guy's I went for my blood test today they are positive its 187. I hope and pray for positive for everyone who's waiting. My advice  I think embryo glue is working.
Congratulations to your beta! I'm 7 days after the 3 day transfer today, and I feel no symptoms at all :( I'm scheduled for my beta on December 14th, very scared since it's my 3Rd IVF.
Have you done a pregnancy test yet?
Hi. I had my embryo transfer 9 days ago at day 3. I just did a pregnancy test and it was negative so upset can't explain my feelings been trying for a baby since 2008. Hoping, praying and wishing the result changes to a positive on Thursday for my final test date. Has this ever happened to anyone else, early negative tests.
REALLY THAT GREAT NEWS I DID MY TRANSFER  ON 12/12/2015 AND it neg, also in blood on 12/19/2015 dont know if its to soon  any advise
i am feeling the same way i did a transfer on 12/12 and today got a neg on blood and urine 12-19-2015 they told me why did i get tested at my office cause it to soon
Hi same as me..i did the home test just then and its negative and im on day 7...my blood test us this Tuesday 29/12/15 .. you think i still have hope?
Same here iam 8dp5dt and it is BFN this morning by beta ia on JAN 4
Same here too today is 7dp 5t.tested twin hpt it was negative may be tested little early. beta is on 20th of jan..hoping for miracle............
Hi there, I took HPT yesterday on day 8 (after a 3dt IVF) and it was negative. I haven’t had any pregnancy symptoms so far which is really worrying! The only symptoms I have had are mild but painful menstrual cramps a few days ago and now I feel nothing!. Have my blood preg test on Sunday (in 3 days) and I’m sooooo worried! This period has been a total torture! Do you think there is any chance that I will get a positive pregnancy blood test?
I'm sort of in the same boat as you. I am currently 10dp3dtand I have not symptons. I did a hpt at 7dpt and it was negative. I'm scheduled to have a blood test in 5 more days. Can I ask what your final results were? This is absolute torture!!!
This is my third 2ww, after IVF
My first one (fresh embryo) mid morning transfer, I started bleeding on Day 10 before my blood test on Day 11. I knew I was losing it, altho nurses told me it could still mean nothing bad. Blook test confirmed positive, but further tests confirmed my hcg was on its way down. I did not do a home test.
My second one was a thawed 3 day embryo, late afternoon transfer.  I did a home test on the evening of Day 10, it was faintly positive. My blood test on Day 11 came back positive, and we now have a 15 month old son :).
My third one is a thawed 3 day embryo, late afternoon transfer.  Everything has gone simply. Twinges on days 4-6 No spotting.  Boobs increasing and decreasing in size and sensitivity over days 7-9.  Smell sensitivity increased on Day 9.
I have just done a home test first this morning (Day 10) it was negative. We think. We did see a VERY faint line,  but it went the opposite way the test indicated it should show, and it has since disappeared (an hour after test). Not disheartened, possibly to early.   Blood test is tomorrow.  I will update my result for future readers as it is so frustrating to read a thread you relate to, that offers no end result.
My best wishes to all in your situation bringing you to this link xxx
Did you receive your results? My blood test is on Monday and after 4 failed hpt's, I'm losing hope :-( this is my 4th and last ivf attempt.
I also had a 3d fet. Today is my 9d after fet. I did an Hpt today and it came out BFN. I am totally devastated right now and starting to loose hope. This is my 3rd ivf and I'm already 40 years old. This cycle I only had 2 eggs and only one survived after thawing with a grade of 4A. After transfer, I've been experiencing dizziness, nausea and cramps which I think could be from progesterone I'm taking. My husband has been telling me not to lose hope and that it's probably too early to take the hpt. Im so scared and worried that in the next couple of days Im going to start spotting. My blood check will be still in 5 days. Im really praying this one would work.
I am in the same boat.  Day 9 past 5 day embryo transfer and took a home pregnancy test and negative. Feel very crampy like today is the day.  Days 1-5 felt tired, lil nausea and taste buds were different.  Day 5 had a  sharp pain during my sleep that woke me . Woke up several times that night to thoughts and shockingly I multiple arousing dreams.  I wondered if the progesterone may have caused them as I had never gone thru that.   I thought possibly implantation occurred but after day 6 symptoms went away and now feel like af on her way.   this is my 3rd Ivf and 1 natural failed Ivf
Hi My wife is going through a Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) and I would love to know who has had a positive test 8 days after testing?  I've discarded 2 BFN tests for my wife in the last two days.  I'm not good at this so I'm just trying my best to comfort her and reassure her that it will be ok.  Any advice?