Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
no period no pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

no period no pregnancy

i had irregular periods, i am using tablets for getting pregnancy. i got period on 4th feb. i am not getting the period and pregnancy test is negative(blood test & urine test). my husband is out of station from 1st march. am i pregnant or not?   please give me the answer
Tags: no period no pregnancy
hey I would say there is a chance you could still be pregnant. but if nothings picking it up I would go back to the doctor and find out what's going on.
Hi, it can be that your pregnant or it can just be stress affecting your cycle from starting. When it comes to trying to conceive stress plays a major role, especially when one has been trying for quite awhile. Relax and you'll see that when you least expect it, you will become pregnant. I myself am trying to have a baby and I know first hand what stress can do to your body when you are yearning to become a mother. Good luck and keep us posted. Sticky Baby Dust!