Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
numbers ok?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

numbers ok?

My 1st blood test my number was 65 the 2nd was 105 yesterday was my 3rd and it was 391. Numbers good? I  had 3 embryos inserted.  Maybe twins or triplets?
48 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1383690151
The numbers look fine.  You can't really judge multiples by the hCG numbers in the early stages.  One gal I knew who had twins, had a first number of 70.  How far apart have the blood tests been?

You'll get to know by your first ultrasound, which should be in a couple of weeks, right?
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Congrats on being pregnant!!! Yay!!!!   How many days past transfer was your 1st beta?  How many day transfer did you do?  Annie is right, unfortunately, #'s aren't always an indication.  When is your u/s?
Blank
My ultrasound is tom. My other #s were 664 and yest. Was 1365. Find out soon
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
How exciting!!   :). My 1st beta was 296, 10dp5dt, and 539 48hrs later, and I had twins.  I can't wait to see how many lil ones are in there ;)
Blank
5484016_tn?1368660162
congrats so what did the u/s say are there more than 1 in there?
Blank
Only showed 1. Just happy I'm pregnant :-)
Blank
Next blood test and ultrasound I'd next Tuesday.  Ultrasound is looking good but my doc said she wish my #s were in the 8000 they were in the high 6000. She told me she's not sure yet if a healthy pregnancy.  The ultrasound lady said everything looks good.confused  lol  crazy!
Blank
1422615_tn?1334067834
I hope  it is a healthy pregnancy.
Blank
Thank You
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Congrars on your lil bean!!!    What amazing news!!!
I have been on this site for a looonnnggg time, and I have never heard of a doc still taking betas after this long....I wouldn't worry!!  Your u/s looks great,and thats all that matters.  You relish in the fact you are preggers and don't worry about that doc and their blood test....crazy!!!
Blank
This doc is driven me nuts w these numbers makes u worry more I don't the u/s doc would lie about me being on schedule.
Mhv did u go thru and have a baby thru ivf also r u a dovtor u seem to know ure stuff  lol  u think the u/s looks good for 5 1/2 weeks? she saw the yolk sack
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Haha!!  No!!!  Not a doctor.  When I came to medhelp, I was so niiave about all of this fertility stuff.  I knew absolutely nothing.  I emerged myself in this site, and learned everything I possibly could.  I still learn new things.  I have  made several life long friends too.  

If you look at my profile pic, you will see I have girl/boy twins.  Through a frozen embryo transfer.  I actually received donor embryos from someone on this site :). you can click on my name and read my profile.  It tells my life story...lol.    

I don't understand your doctor!! Seriously, most do an initial blood test, and then make sure it close to doubles 2 days later, and that's it.  

Just enjoy :)
Blank
Congrats to u! I do help me feel better I do apperciate! I will enjoy! Thx for all your help. Next apt. Is tues we will see what happens!  :-):-)
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
I will be on vaca next week, so I am going to send you tons of positive energy now :).  Here's to a wonderful u/s!!!!!
Blank
Thank You soooo much!!!  :-):-);-):-)  positive thoughts always! ! I hope so also!  Enjoy your vacation! !
Blank
Baby was 6 weeks w no heartbeat. . :-(    how worried should I be??
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Not too worried.  Most don't see hearbeats till close to week 7....hang in there!!!!
Blank
I'm trying to hang in there

Its hard and scary!  Lots of praying that's for sure. .I hope the baby will be ok not sure if I can handle the baby not being ok. How was your vacation?
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Still on vaca :).  Your doc sure is giving lots of chances to worry....that's for sure!!!   I had my 2nd u/s at 6wks 5 days.  Between all that bloodwork and all the u/s's, I would be a wreck too!!!
Blank
Lol right the doc is driven me nuts!  I hope u having a good vacation!  :-):-) well monday if they don't see a heartbeat they are claiming it to b a bad pregnance.  :-(:-(  I hope there is a heartbeat! !
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
I have faith..".there will be!!!   We are having a great time :). The kids are doing fantastic, better then I ever thought :$
Blank
That's Great!! I'm glad your having a good time! I hope there is also. .faith is right!! :-):-)
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Cok, 2 more days :).  How far will you be then??  I am so excited for you!  I know all will be ok!!  We are home, and trying to get back into a routine :).   I also glad summer is here :). How are you feeling, btw?
Blank
Today is the big day..been praying my butt off!  I will be a couple days short of 7 weeks. I'm glad u had a good vacation!  I'm nausea all day  lol  I think it's a girl I wasn't like this w my son. I hope I have good news to report!  :-)
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Sending super sticky baby dust!!!!!  Cannot wait to hear your fantastic news :)
Blank
No change w the baby
I have lost it. A sad day
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
No no no no!!!   I hate reading this!!!! I am absolutely beside myself.  You have been through too much worry for things to end this way.  It is a very sad day.  I am so sorry my friend.  I wish I could give you a big hug and a shoulder to cry on.  Please know I am here if you need to talk.
Blank
1422615_tn?1334067834
So sorry! i was hoping for the best.  i will pray for u.
Blank
Thx everyone. Doc gave me 1 more week w low chance of change. If no change next week ill have to have the surgery tues. *****  :'(:-(
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Ah man.  I will pray for that miracle!!!  
Blank
If I decided to try again how long do I have to wait to start over?
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Well, they would wait for this to pass, prob have a period, then you could move forward.  I just pray that lil embryo implanted late, and you see a heartbeat.  I am thinking of you!!!!  Please, don't give up on your dream!!!  It sometimes takes a few tries.  But I can tell you, it is worth every setback and tear.  
Blank
No change. Surgery tomorrow.  *****!  Maybe and I hope the 2nd time will work.
Blank
Talking w the doc on the 18th..hoping we can try again! I'm rh neg. Also have to get a shot today w the surgery.  Hoping for good news next Tuesday
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
I am so sorry.  I hope you can get started again quickly.  Thinking of you!!!
Blank
Thank You I hope so also. Will know a lot more on Tuesday.  :-) I have one more chance I hope it works! Running out of $$! Lol
Blank
Saw doctor today. Was told it was a healthy boy and that they don't know what went wrong. WTF!
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
I'm sorry!!!  This whole process is nothing short of maddening!!!  Did your doc say when you can do another transfer??
Blank
Have to wait for the pregency numbers to go down then we can try again  waiting for call today for the blood test to c were they r at.
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Well, hopefully that won't take long.  Maybe today will bring good news, and you will be at 0.  How many totcicles do you have?  I hope it works too!!  That would've absolutely awesome!!!
Blank
1804812_tn?1329681157
I think you should consider changing Dr's. Stating the baby was a boy and perfectly healthy, yet there was no heartbeat is such a contradiction!!  It doesn't make sense.  Even if there were no obvious genetic defects doesn't mean he was healthy.  
Blank
# was s 9.6 wish I could change doctors but I can't.
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
I sure hope it's bank to zero soon!!  I think on your next transfer, I would ask for less bloodwork!! Lol!!!  Man, that stressed me out so bad, I cannot imagine what you went through!!!  I sure hope you post when you start again :-)
Blank
Lol  right!  Very stressful!  I will thx!
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
Seriously!!!   Lol
Blank
I'm back to zero now have to wait to get on my husband insurance. Then it's back to shots again!
Blank
961574_tn?1390704619
I am just checking in to see if you have started your next cycle yet?  I am thinking about you!
Blank
That's sweet! No not yet waiting to get on my husbands insurance.  3 months or so. Thx for asking! :-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...