ovarian drilling
Has anyone out there had Ovarian drilling? my doc is planning for me to ahve this done as i have been trying to have a baby for 3 years now i have had so many med to help me but nothing  has so this is the last thing for me to try out. so i just wanted to know if anyone has had it done ? and it has worked? can anyone help me i wud be very greatful if someone cfould help me ans i wud like to know what can happen and to know if it does work please help me i just to be a mum and i am trying everything and it not working. thankyou for  to read this thanks
I have had ovarian drilling, and i got preggers that year, i also took clomid on top of that. I use to go with out af for 6mo but after ovarian drilling i would get af ever 31-33 days so that times clomid it worked.
I'm so glad I saw this!  We had been trying for three years - two IVF's, two IUI's and 7 months on clomid.  The furthest I got was 3 days pregnant and then I'd lose it.  I had so many other uterus related issues on top of my PCOS, I was told I needed a hysterectomy.  Instead, I begged them to do ovarian drilling so I could give it one last shot.  I just didn't think I had anymore fertility treatments left in me, but I couldn't give up my uterus without one more try.  The first month after the surgery I ovulated on my own, but didn't get pregnant.  The second month I ovulated again, and we used a special lubricant called Preseed (don't know if that had anything to do with it - you can buy it online) and I am now 6 1/2 months pregnant with a perfectly healthy pregnancy!!!  I wish I had done the drilling first!  Whatever it did, I think my hormones were so screwed up before that I couldn't hang on to a pregnancy - this is what did it for me.  I will warn you though, without any meds I ovulated THREE TIMES!  At the second ultrasound there were THREE sacs!  But fortunately only one developed - the other two never made it past the gestational sac phase.

Best of luck to you!  Let me know if you have ANY questions!

I had a lot of scar tissue removed at the same time as the drilling, and I still think it was easier recovering from than IVF retrievals!  SOOO nice to only have to BD to ttc!!!
P.S. - I'm assuming you have PCOS?  You should check out the forums on soulcysters.net - a lot of ladies have had drilling done there, and can offer a lot of support and info on other stuff too!  (don't get me wrong - I love this forum too!)
Hi Im new on here,
Never commented on anything like this before.

I Have PCOS, had Lap& Dye test & ovarian drilling 3 weeks ago now & was due a period on the 27th and it did not arrive. I had one day spotting just woundering if anyone eles has experianced this and is it normal would really appreciate some advice Thank You. NLRx
What is ovarian drilling?
Hi Ovarian Drilling is where your doctor dose a lap and also puts holes in your ovaries too. it is suposed to stimulate the ovaries. And help some ovulate.