ovulation, pregnancy information and advice please...
i have stopped my bc on November 26th of this year and as of today, December 8, 2012...i awoken this morning with what they call cervical mucus i think, i don't know for sure but the research I have done looks exactly like those pictures. I'm trying to conceive but I don't know if this helps or not?...Advice and information is a must at this moment
Your body is most likely getting ready to ovulate for the first time since being off birth control.
The more it looks like egg whites and stretchy it is...the more fertile you are. Keep track of all these things and you will find a trend in your cycles.
usually before you start your period and or while your on your period your  mostly like to get pregnant
That's not completely true. The vast majority of women do not ovulate immediately before or on their period. If they did, it wouldn't allow the fertilized egg time to implant into the uterine lining or it would be flushed out with the rest of the tissue.

@sammy
Most women ovulate around 14 days before their next cycle is due, but this can vary from 10-15 days and is called your luteal phase. Sperm can survive for roughly 5 days in a female but under perfect conditions can last as long as 7 days. For best results, sex every other day yields the best results. This allows time for the sperm to build up again. I also advise patience. It takes on average 1-2 years to naturally conceive, and less than 50% will become pregnant in the first 6 months. Don't have high expectations, and don't put on pressure.