ovulation bleeding
On day 12 I had an U/S that showed I had two mature follicles, size 26 and 18. I got the HCG injection that day too (that was Sunday) I had positive OPK on day 12, 13 and 14 (don't know if it is because of HCG shot that I had it so many days) but yesterday (day 14) I had light red blood when I wiped, and  then brownish d/c / spotting all evening and a small amount this am. I was reading on ovulation bleeding and it said when the follicle ruptures and releases the egg you can have slight bleeding/spotting. Has anyone experienced this before. I know there is no way this is implantation bleeding.
I have to take prometrium 2 days after O to stop spotting before AF, so I started prometrium last night, but the spotting/bleeding doesn't normally start before I start the prometrium...any help/advise would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!!!
I had spotting around ovulation for the first time a couple of cycles ago when I thought I was prego.  I had it for two days. It definitely means that you are highly fertile when you get that.

I read that spotting during O could be the egg breaking out of follicle, OR right before ovulation when the Estrogen suddenly lowers before the progesterone kicks in.  
I had the bleeding happen to me for the first time this month. It happened the day after my + OPK I was worried at first. I looked it up online and found the same info as you ladies. I go back to the RE tomorrow i'll ask her about it then. I'll let you know what I find out. Good luck!
thank you both :) I feel better :) The nurse called me and told me the same thing, just when you O you can get bleeding :)
Something like that happened to me but I assumed it was because of the IUI.  

I had HCG shot on monday night at 9:30 PM and wednes at 9:30 AM they did IUI.   Later on in the afternoon on the TP there was blood mixed in with CM. And a wee bit after that just a little bit of spotting on TP, then stopped.    

Sounds like yours?  
hi just want to say i also have done plenty of research..bleeding around o is sign of very fertile ..good luck
Hi (I am also lorawill, I have two log in's because I lost my original one at work) I didn't have IUI, but I did have the injection and lots of BD'ing :) Mine was on the TP yesterday afternoon, it was light red and had a bit on my liner the rest of the eveing, almost like a very light period day, it was brownish. Sorry TMI. But from what I was told and read that is a good sign that the egg bursted out of the follicle!!!

Good luck with your cycle :)

Lora
Did you have IUI?  
Oh good :0) I hope amd pray (seriously) all the time that this cycle works for me. I hope both of my eggs fertilize and implant, I keep saying F & I, F & I  :) Fertilize and Implant, please please please!!!

How are you doing? How are you feeling? When is your next U/S? I am so excited for you :)
Hi there!!  I guess I did not mention this last month, but I had O spotting (for the first time ever).  It was red and last for a few hours the day I O'd !! It's a good sign!  You're very fertile. I wishing you the best of luck.  
Thanks :0) I had started to think, if that was from the follicle rupturing, whats to say that the egg didn't come flushing out with the blood??? but I guess I will find out in two weeks or now :)
Hi there!  I'm doing fine.  The nausea just started, not too bad, I just feel like a might puke if I don't eat every 4 hours or so.  And I am so so so tired! I thought I was tired before but now I wish I could take a nap everyday which is impossible since I have to work 8 hours a day.  Oh well.  My first u/s is next Tuesday the 13th in the afternoon.  Seems like a long time to wait, but I can do it. I'm literally counting down the days. Right now I'm about 6 wks. 4 dys. which is right around the time that my last pregnancy stopped growing.  So, I'm pretty nervous but hopeful.  So, while you count down to take an HPT test, I'm counting down for my first u/s.  Both nervewracking!!
OH well don't be nervous, be happy and think happy baby thoughts :) don't get worried and add any stress to your self :) I hope it all goes well and I am sure it will. I will be waiting to read your post of how good it went :) March 13th is my AF date and your U/S...it is also my baby niece's birthday who passed away at 9 months old from many complications before she was even born :( but I am hoping she sends some good baby dust down :) it is going to be a sad day :(
Oh, that is so sad. :(  I'm so sorry about your niece. My heart cried when I read that.  I'm sure she's an angel and will send you lots of baby dust.  Are you going to test before AF is due??  How are you feeling?
Oh, I just read your post and saw that you're testing on Tues.  The countdown is on!!  :)
I know, very sad, but she is in Heaven and I will see her again some day! :)
I am going to try to not test until Tuesday, Kayla's birthday. That is when AF is due, so if AF doesn't start, I will test. I am feeling ok, few symptoms here and there, but I am ignoring them, don't want to get any of my hopes up...just waiting it out patiently. Kind of weird how patient I am being this cycle.

How are you feeling??? How long where you TTC?