Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
ovulation for a week straight
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ovulation for a week straight

I took the answer OPK last friday (20 pack)& got my 2 lines (yippie) so i know im ovulating. I still took it everyday since & STILL have the 2 lines. Is it remotely possible to ovulate for almost 7 days????. i just took it & still see the 2 lines clear as day.
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
is the test line darker then the reference line? if it is answer ov test the test line has to be the same in color or be darker they can be very hard to determine ov sometimes,hope that helps some.
Blank
162279_tn?1270604959
I read that if you show a surge for more than 2 days, something is not right. Or at least you can't count on it being accurate for ovulation. I don't know your age, but if you are in your late 30's or early 40's, the LH surge can last unusually long because of the "change" coming in the next ten years or so.
Blank
take a pregnancy test.  sometimes that will cause it to say positive for more than a few days.  good luck
Blank
144100_tn?1283526167
Your surge is usually 12 to 24 hours before you O.
Blank
what happens if one your first day of testing u get a surge and the next day u dont when did i o?
Blank
144100_tn?1283526167
I agree with sissymae - When I take OPK's they usually have 2 lines the whole time I'm taking them, but it's a negative unless the test line is darker/thicker than the control line on the right.  The test tells of an LH surge, not actual ovulation so I'm pretty sure it would be impossible to have an LH surge for a week.
Blank
well im 28 years old & both lines were dark, its just weird. i'm so confused, i had a yeast infection last night & i know thats a sign of AF to come.
Blank
A yeast infection can also be a sign of pregnancy i had one with both of my healthy pregnancies. good luck and TAKE A PREG TEST!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank