ovulation sticks
once the ovulation stick line is dark, and shows you're ovulating, when should you have sex; that day, the next day, the day before.......  Also, my husband's spermies never stay inside, has anyone gotten pregnant when most of the sperm flows out?
Once you get a positive OPK, you should ovulate within the next 48 hours. Most women ovulate the day after they detect the surge. And since it's better to have sperm waiting for the egg to be released, it is recommended that you have intercourse before ovulation. So I would BD the day you get the positive test and the next two days...plus maybe the day after that...just in case.

As for the sperm coming back out, that's normal. Just make sure you stay in bed for about 20 minutes after BD. By that time, all the strong, healthy sperm will already have entered your cervix.

Best of luck!!!
G_S
Yeah Heather is right on the timings, the best time to BD is as soon as u get a positive lh surge and 2 days following it.

Backflow of semen happens to me too. Have not gotten pregnant ever so cant really say if that is the cause or not.
Thank you for your help, I appreciate it very much :)
The ovulation sticks are sort of tricky. I use the cheap 1-month supply pk, which you start using daily after AF. I just start to BD every couple days after I see two lines, even if the "positive" line isn't extremely dark. It can't hurt. Obviously, some surge is on its way. I've heard you should BD three days before O, the day before, and the day after. I'm TTC first child, and in my third month in the TWW (at 10 dpo). Let's hope those sticks got the timing right = ) .Good luck to you!