ovulation test help in confused !!
I have started treatment fora baby this week I have taken 3 ovulation tests as it's  my first month , and they *** up with a dark line and a lighter line doesthis mean I'm about to ovulate ? I'm a bit confused as does an ovulation test ,test to say ur formulating or say ur goin to ovulate soon ? Also if the test was negative would it only *** up as one line x thanks x
Are you testing at the same time each day?
Yeah after work should I not be
The test line has to be as dark as (or darker than) the control line in order to be considered positive. If it's lighter, it's considered negative, and you need to continue testing. And yes, testing at the same time every day is a good idea. Also, keep in mind that when you do get a positive test, it doesn't mean you're ovulating right then, it means your body is about to ovulate and it's time to get busy! Most women ovulate the day after they get a positive test. Best of luck this month!
Thanks heather that's a big help its all very confusing at the start ! I will keep u informed