ovulation
I don't I've been ovulating, I don't get that eggwhite discharge every month like your suppose to. Who is the best type of doctor to go too.
If you think that you are not ovulating then there can be difficulty in conceiving. You should consult a gynaecologist for further assistance and treatment if necessary.
Hope this helps.
Its going to be hard for me to go see a doctor causevi don't have any health insurance.
I suggest taking an ovulation test. I use a thirty day ovulation  kit so I can test everyday just in case I ovulate at a different time one month
I agree with you Courtney about using the home ovulation kits, I have been using them for quite awhile also, but like you Rhonshia, I don't get an ovulation discharge or pain & wondered until I used the ovulation strips daily if I was even ovulating. Courtney: have you used the home fertility test?? My doctor suggested it because I have been TTC for 10mths with no luck, so I was wondering if those home tests are reliable?
im thinking of starting to try the ovulation kits, i have no idea if i ovulate or not, have you found them of any benifit? ive got a full months worth and will start to use them next week before returning to the gyny to gve her t heads up.
I will try that, so hopefully I'm ovulating. The thing is that I need that eggwhite ( wetness ) for the sperm to live... sometimes when its time to have sex I don't get turned on or wet because my mind is racing, wondering if this will be the time or will I be disapointed once again.