Blank
ovulation
I don't I've been ovulating, I don't get that eggwhite discharge every month like your suppose to. Who is the best type of doctor to go too.
Cancel
6 Answers
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
If you think that you are not ovulating then there can be difficulty in conceiving. You should consult a gynaecologist for further assistance and treatment if necessary.
Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Its going to be hard for me to go see a doctor causevi don't have any health insurance.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I suggest taking an ovulation test. I use a thirty day ovulation  kit so I can test everyday just in case I ovulate at a different time one month
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I agree with you Courtney about using the home ovulation kits, I have been using them for quite awhile also, but like you Rhonshia, I don't get an ovulation discharge or pain & wondered until I used the ovulation strips daily if I was even ovulating. Courtney: have you used the home fertility test?? My doctor suggested it because I have been TTC for 10mths with no luck, so I was wondering if those home tests are reliable?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
im thinking of starting to try the ovulation kits, i have no idea if i ovulate or not, have you found them of any benifit? ive got a full months worth and will start to use them next week before returning to the gyny to gve her t heads up.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I will try that, so hopefully I'm ovulating. The thing is that I need that eggwhite ( wetness ) for the sperm to live... sometimes when its time to have sex I don't get turned on or wet because my mind is racing, wondering if this will be the time or will I be disapointed once again.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources