pain after embryo transfer
Hi everybody.  I'm 37 years old.  This is my 5th IVF.  I had 7 mature eggs with the help of ICIS and Assited hatching.  I had 5 transfered on Sunday October 11, 2009.  Do anyone have severe stomach pains and cramping during the middle of the night.  I do take progestrone injections daily.  I'm usually scared to go to sleep because the pain will keep me up during the night.  I have heard cramping is a good sign because of implantation but is still suppose to last for two weeks or until for first beta  test.  The pain last about 10-15 minutes every night about 6 times during the night.  Thanks
Hi, I had my transfer done on 10/11 Sunday - 3 embies. That was my third ivf ( two-failed). Since Sunday I also have cramps during the night and my back hurts. I hope these are good signs. I am 38. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Hi, I am 36 years old and had my transfer on yesterday I had 1 snowbaby transfered and I have been have mild stomach cramping off and on, today I had some lower back pain but it comes and goes.  I Wish the both of you the best of luck and a positive BFP!!  Question when did your symptoms began and did either of you have a clear discharge after the transfer?
My symptoms began the day after the retrievel.  I also have a clear discharge from time to time.  do your pain occur in the middle of the night mostly.  also my cramping feels like its coming from the left and right ovary area.  Is this still a good sign of pregnancy.
My pain is also around that left and right ovary, as far as the time of day its hard to say I had mild cramping this morning and also last night but this is day 2 for me so we will see what happens.  I pray that these are all good signs.  
I'm 39 and going to go for my 5th IVF as well.  I think you might have a mild hyperstimulation.  Try to drink a lot of water or gatograte, it helps.
After ER, mostly the organs got swollen and it causes the pain either on the ovaries or the back.  Cramps or no symptoms are both a good sign of pregnancy.
Wish you all best luck.
When did you have your last IVF.  Were you successful in any of your procedures?  Do you currently have any kids?
DH and I are still trying our first child.
Failed 4 IUIs,
1st IVF - 5 ER, 3 fertilized, transfer all 3 - BFN (03/2008)
Change RE
2nd IVF -8 ER, 5 fertilized, transfer all 5 - miscary or maybe ectopic at week 5 but it came out itself. (07/2008)
3rd IVF -8 ER, 8 fertilized, transfer all 8 - ectopic at week 5, remove left tube at week 7 (01/2009)
4th IVF -8 ER, 5 fertilized, transfer all 5 - BFN (08/2009).
5th IVF......comming soon....this month.