pain after embryo transfer
I had embryo transfer 4 days ago but I've been having pain in my lower abdomen the pain comes and go but there was a point that it was a bit too much I had to take paracetamol, is it normal to have pain after embryo transfer.
Thank you
yes very normal....i am doing my  2nd IVF and had 3 embryo transferred on 25-mar-2010. Pain till 27-mar...but now no pain
I had a 3 day embryo transfer and suffered lower abdominal pain from day 1.
I have got to my 14th day and did a test this morning and got a BFP.
I am still getting the pain and my doctor has said that this is my uterus adjusting.

So be positive, as this was my 2nd IVF I have kept a very open mind and believed what will be will be.

Good luck to you.xx
CONGRATULATIONS:)
mhv
Trixabel~ AWESOME NEWS!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!!!!!  I'm hoping to be folling you soon! I test 4/9.  

joyness ~ I have kinda been feeling the same on and of since my transfer on 3/26.... now I'm hoping it's because of what Trixabel was experiencing!  : )

amo123~ Good Luck!!!  I hope We ALL get our BFP's!!
Pretty normal feelings.  I had AF like cramps for almost 10 days and I'm now 3 weeks PG!
mhv
ok, girls, Cramping has gotten a lot worse today.  I am 6dp3dt.  I seriously feel like if not for the prometrium, I would start AF any second!  
mhv
ok,weird....now they completely stopped.... hmmmm....don't know what to think about that.  Any ideas??

**********BABY DUST**********
I have been MIA for some time.  I got on to see if I saw any posting from you.  I wish you the best and I will pray for your BFP stay positive and try NOT to give too much thought to all the symptoms I know it’s easier said than done!  I will keep checking in on you till I see your BFP!  This WILL work for you deserve it and you will LOVE your bill belly!

babydust your way ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
mhv
OMG Girl!!  Where have you been??? I've been thinking about you sooo much! I hope everything is getting better, and that your moving towards trying again : )   thank you for thinking of me.  It really means A LOT!!!  The people on here are amazing, and I don't know what I would do without you laidies!  It's not hard to find a post from me! HA HA!  I have to keep sane somehow!!!
Anyway, I am on such an emotional rollarcoaster right now.  One minute I'm smiling convienced my FET worked, the next I'm on the verge of tears convienced it didn't.  I know the only comfort I will get either way is in the b/w.  I test next Friday the 9th... seems like a lifetime away.  My birthday is the 15th... and the only gift I'm asking for is a  A BFP!!!  I miss chatting with you and HOPE you check in more often!!!!

Thinking of you!
(((hugs my friend!)))
Melissa
Hi girls,

Thank you all for your congrat's I can't take the grin off my face,got a scan booked for 15/04 and will find out how many!!

Am still having the cramps sometimes they take my breath!! The only thing I did different this time to last was total rest for 2 weeks and I believe this has helped bigtime.DH has been doing everything......bless him!!

Am keeping everything x'd for your BFP girls don't forget don't think AF think uterus contracting around your embies.

Lots of baby dust .....xx

I had fet with three embryos on Monday. Yesterday and today I've been experiencing abdominal pain, sharp pains on and off. Is this normal? Thanks for any advise you may have. I've had multiple IUIs and 1IVF fresh cycle this is my first FET.
I had an embryo trsnafer on 8th Fen with 4 good quality.I have started getting lot of pain and my test is sceduled on 21st...I hope I will not my periods.
how are you? did you get bfp?