Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
pcos
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pcos

hi plz tell me something m very much worried i m pcos patient can i get pregnent m trying to conceive for 1 year but no luch i did hsg test this month i want baby desperately
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing fine.
In polycystic ovarian syndrome a woman has irregular periods, is overweight and has excessive hair growth. There is weight gain and an imbalance of estrogen, testosterone, progesterone and insulin all of which work together to regulate our metabolism and appetite. Your gynecologist may prescribe you Clomiphene.It is an ovulation inducing drug. The pregnancy rate is about 15 per cent in patients with PCOD who are on Clomiphene, but success depends on the length of treatment and other factors, such as whether you are overweight. It varies woman to woman. Consult a gynecologist and get your doubts clarified. I hope it helps.
Take care and kind regards!
Blank
hi m taking clomiphene my follicle size was 21 n 23mm n then trigger shot but no success then i did hsg tube test now again i will do trigger shot but m very much worried i want baby desperately wht should i do knw ? dr told me she will did 3 times of triggers then she will increase the dose of injection.... plz tell me wht shoul i do knw?
Blank
n dr told me u r not overweight n i have very small hairs on my chin but very small in quantity
Blank
There is no statistical figure regarding how many women will conceive on Clomid. Clomid is commonly prescribed for induction of ovulation. For clomid to succeed it has to be taken for at least three to four months. Taking it in only one cycle will not ensure 100 % success. Women who do not ovulate on 50 mg are prescribed 100 mg Clomid.The dosage can be further increased to 150 mg if needed. If there is no ovulation on 150 mg other assisted methods of reproduction are tried. If fallopian tubes are patent, then clomid can be combined with IUI. Or other medicines can be used for induction of ovulation. IVF is the last option if all methods fail.  Stop worrying and take care. Best luck for your wishes!
Blank
Thank u very much Dr. Arti so nice of u. Now m feeling better thanx once again.....I will let u knw my about my further treatments......
Blank
hi dr plz tell me can pcod stops 4 ever ? like is there any surgery that i can rid of pcos??? plz answer i will be grateful 2 u.. I dnt want pcos i want to remove all cysts from my ovary is there any solution?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...