Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
pineapple helps in implantation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

pineapple helps in implantation

I was wondering and wanted to know does eating pineapple helps in implantation..what are the other foods that mighe help...
Is fish considered to be good
i dont know about pineapple ...but i know that fish is not my ob told me to actually stay away from some types of fishes especially raw fishes like sushi!
It is not for implantation, rather for increasing fertile cm. Pineapple and grapefruit both will help increase it.
Pineapple has a chemical in the core that does help with implantation, but you have to eat the core it's nasty,but worth it.