please help need help with progesterone question
ok i just got my progesterone level checked again this month and it was lower then it
was the first time first time it was 2.03 today it was .74 and i got an hcg shot last week
is there anything that i can do to get my prog up
I think both of those levels indicate that you didn't ovulate, or hadn't ovulated yet. I think the levels for the follicular phase (first part of the cycle before ovulation) is around 1.5 or less. A level of 5 probably means ovulation has occurred, but most doctors like to see a level of 10 or higher.

If you're not ovulating, then that would be the reason your levels are low. If so, your doctor needs to address this first. However, if you did ovulate AFTER the blood tests were taken, then your numbers could have been in the normal range at that time. If not, progesterone supplements can be prescribed by your doctor.

Good luck to you!
thank you
I just got my period yesterday and i told the nurse cause i thought
that my number would be low since i got it
Yeah, that makes sense. The progesterone levels will drop right before AF, so I'm sure that's why your levels were low. Sorry you got such a nasty "visitor" over the holiday weekend! Hopefully this next cycle will be the one!!!