Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
please help.....5 dpt....spotting 4 days could i be pg?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

ok, i am stressed beyond, I had my embryo transfer on feb 23, 2010, with 6th day blastocyst with 1 grade aa and the other slightly under that grade with assiting hatching and with isci, well on feb 28, 5 days post transfer i started spotting, i call my nurse the next moring cause it was still there and she said dont worry still come in on march 8th, 18 days after egg retrival, right now i am scared today is march 4th, i am still spotting, more pinkish today, i wear a pany liner a little on it every now and then,it started more brownish mucky discharge but now more pinkish, i like a lite menstrual, i am very worried, with this being our 1ivf and the only one we are doing, since its god will , if he wants it to happen it will, i just cant stand this one minute i am crying, my husband has no children of his own i have 1 son that will be 18 years old this year, but i just so want this to complete us, but its hard to stay postive,,now when i heard so much about dont bleed in the 2ww, at first i thought it was this implantion bleeding, but it is now 4 days later any still could this be, i was told also because we did 2 embies that they could have implanted at different times, could this be????? please help, i have taken 2 hpt, both -, i just cant take the stress.....

This discussion is related to Bleeding after IVF transfer.
Hi , I had a 3 day transfer and started spotting on day 10 after transfer which would make it day 13 post retrieval.  I continued spotting until week 8.  I know it's scary.  I had heamatoma during IVF and passed a blood clot after which I stopped spotting.  So please don't worry.  I beleive it's very common and happens all the time
It has been nine days after your transfer, implantation occurs 6-10 days after transfer. I will wait and get busy doing anything that can take your mind off it. There is nothing you can do and the stress does not help. You can do another IVF. It sometimes take more than one IVF to get a positive so keep the hope. I have a 15 year old from a previous marriage as well but my current husband does not have kids. Im doing my forth IVF right now. Transfer is tomorrow.

Wishing you tons of luck and stay positive whatever the outcome is:)
God's will is weird.... maybe not now but you will get a baby somehow. If you are older than 35 chances of having healthy eggs decrease so you need to keep trying until there is a healthy egg. Im from MA and insurance covers up to 6 IVF. I don't know your situation though but do not get discourage.
Thank you for your well wishes,

I am going to be 37 next month, when we went through this we promised we would try once, when they told us that our embryo was graded the top it could be , we were so thrilled, but now since this bleeding it is really hard to stay positive. but i guess if it is positive i will be shocked at this point.

Thank you again