Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
please send prayers and baby dust!:)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

please send prayers and baby dust!:)

I am so excited and feel very hopeful that this time worked! My son will be one on the sixth and my fiance and i are getting married the 12th and id love to work a pregnancy announcement into my vows(i know that's super early to tell everyone but i have faith:))
I ovulated the 3rd and we tried every day and i am asking for positive vibes and prayers and baby dust and whatever else ya got!:)
Thanks in advance!:)
GOD is surely faithful but if you don't get prego before marriage it will definatley happen after as you will be in GOD"s will! It is better to obey GOD then to sacrifice! Ask GOD to forgive you and then just wait!
Nothing happens outside of God's will and He already blessed me with one child before my marriage, why not two?:)
Thank you for your positive words!
Hey same as me too! GOD has blessed me with one child before marriage but I did not get prego again til after marriage after repenting too. GOD will is to be married first. GOD bless you! HE will bless you again! :)
I sure hope so!!:)