post coital
Hi  ^_^  Was wondering if anyone has tried the baking soda and water ****** for acidic cervical mucus. A family friend of mine had IF issues n had a post coital test done n found out that her CM was 2 acidic n it was killing the sperm. So her doc told her to ****** w/ baking soda and water...she did & was pregnant by next ovulation. Any help would b awesome! THX!!
I never heard of that one but it sounds like something I'd have to think about.  And I'm wondering why medhelp bleeped out the word d- ouche.  That's the word, right? I'm just kinda worried about messing with the balance of acids in the vagina as I'm prone to BV. If I weren't worried with that I would try using eggwhites to provide an alternative to CM but I don't think that would change the acidity.   They make baking soda and water d-ouches so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.  I don't ****** at all though.

Good luck!
haha! i didn't even notice that the bleeped it out...2 funny! but yes that is the word. i've never actaully had the post coital test myself but i asked my fertility doc bout trying the d**che n he said 2 go ahead that it wouldn't hurt anything. I went to the drug store n bought a d**che bulb & a box of baking soda...it's 2 tbls of b.soda per 4cups of water. Do it 12hrs prior to intercourse n then again 30mins b4. Good luck i hope it works 4 u!!!!