pregnacy and burnt tubes
How possible is it to get pregnant after you've had your tubes burned?
hi how are you ladies? I had my tubes tied and burned two years ago at age 25 in 2007 i had my last perod in october and november is over and i have no signs of a period yet i always get it around the 21st of each month can i be pregnant? i have 4 boys and i would love to have another baby, i pray to God that i will someday even if its not now what are my chances???
Today is Dec. 5th. I should have had my period on November 20th. I got my tubes tied in 2006. I have three beautiful boys and deeply want to have another baby. Like many of you, I was pressured into it by family, my mom mostly and I have regretted the decision almost immedeiatley after having it done. I have not taken a test yet, but plan to do so this week. I will pray for all of you ladies who wish to have another child, as I hope that you will pray for me too! God Bless and good luck!
I would like to know just like you guys, How soon after a tubal can I get pregnant? My husband wants 1 more, I had my tubes tied in 1999, it's been 10 yrs so when. I have been trying but I keep coming up with nothing. (LOL)! Could some one shed some light on this situation please. Oh and by the way I am a mother of 3 already. 18,17, and 10.

signed,
Desperately
i had my tubes burned in  2006 and so badly need them untied but can afford it if you can give me information on a cheaper doctor It will help please cuz my child pass away in 2006 of July in shortly after that I got them tied because my husband was abusive, so he made me get them tied cause (he use words like you know you don"t want another child cause it might dies like the other one) so I did it . And know I got some one that is so wonderful and he want to have a baby by me but my tubes tied and I cry every day cause I so badly want a child by hem. My ex-husband saiy know that he glad that he mad me get them tied cause know you cant have a another child by any one and I can, how do that make you fell that what he say to me. know its hurt cause i know I cant get prago, n it makes me feel less of a woman like it took my woman hood please some one help me.
Hello ladies!

After reading every ones desprate attempt to get pregnant after a TL, this is one true story to leave you in awe. I had a TL after the birth of my 4th son in April 2007. I was unsure of the type of tubal, all I know is that I DID NOT want anymore children. I am 28 y/o and I just started my career as a paralegal, and I was at a point in my life that I knew I didnt want anymore children. Well I started dating this guy who had no children, but was unaware that I could not have anymore children, and I did not want to tell him because I thought it wasnt none of his business and just in case I needed a big come up on money I would tell him I was pregnant.+ I didnt think the relationship would go as far as it did anyways. I figured he wasnt my type anyways. I know ladies...NOT SO NICE.

Well, I finally decided I needed that BIG COME UP ( $ ) so i told him I was"P". I thought he was going to tell me to abort the baby, but my BIG PLAN blew up in my face. He actually wanted the baby:-o, and on top of that, he told his entire family. Everyone was so happy being so this was supposed to be his 1st child. Ladies, this man became everything I wanted in a man. He was like a dream come true. Everything you could wish a man to be, he was and more. After the big announcement to the world, he became so attached. He started rubbing on my belly, rubbing my feet, wouldnt allow me to do much of nothing for myself. I couldnt even bend over to tie my shoe without him doing it for me. I began to feel real bad about what I had done, but deep down inside I knew that even if I could have a baby, i wouldnt want it. Besides, I had just started my career for christ sakes!!!! and I wasnt mentally ready to start over. Well I guess GOD had other plans for me. He tought me a big lesson. This is story marks a true saying in the statement "There is power in the tounge".

My last period i told him was 10/25/09. Which it really was. I was trying to figure out a way to tell him I lost the baby. So I decided to wait until Nov. when my period came to tell him I miscarried, but he was so happy, and I didnt want to take the joy he had or break his heart, and to make matters even worst, he asked me to marry him. I really started to feel bad, and knew if I had told him the truth he would be devistated and probably wouldnt want to talk to me again. So I pushed it off for another month, and said I would tell him at the end of Dec.

Well ladies, I began to feel a little diffrent the entire month of Dec. I started urinating a lot, getting cravings, I picked up 2-3 lbs, uncontrollable sleep moments etc. the whole "pregnancy syndrome" ordeal. So I decided to take a PT and it was neg. I knew God had loved me so much, that he would do that to me so i brushed it off. Well my period became due and I got 1 day of light bleeding and that ws it. Nothing! Nada! Zip!   WELL I DECIDED TO TAKE A 2ND PT WHICH WAS (+) AND A BLOOD TEST CONFIRMED THE PREGNANCY. AT THE DR. APPT TODAY I FOUND OUT THAT NOT ONLY AM I 9 WEEKS PREGNANT, BUT I AM 9 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH FATERNAL TWINS, AND THEY ARE IN MY UTERUS WITH A STRONG HEART BEAT!!!!!! I HAD A LATERAL TUBAL BOTH SIDES TIED/CLIPPED/BURNED LIED, DIED, AND LAID TO THE SIDE, BUT GOD SAID OTHER WISE. SO NOT ONLY DID I GET PREGNANT, I GOT 2 MIRACLES, LESS THAN 3 YRS AFTER TUBAL, AND NO EPTOPIC PREGNANCIES!! DUE DATE IS JUNE 29TH. WEDDING IS APRIL 14, 2010. Sorry to be so long winded, but this story needed to be told...to give hope to those who need it. NOW WE WILL HAVE A FAMILY OF 6...WOW THAT'S A BIG NUMBER, AND JUST TO THINK IT ALL STARTED AS A PRANK. I GUESS I HAVE TO PUT THAT CAREER ON HOLD AFTER ALL!
WOW, Your story is like something out of a movie - Amazing, Shocking, Surreal. And I'm glad a good-guy like yours got what he deserved/s ... a baby of his own. You are blessed !!! Congrats !!!
I GOT MY TUBES CUT AND TIED ON 1-29-05 THE DAY I HAD MY 2ND SON.I THOUGHT IT IS WHAT I WANTED 2 PLEASE MY NOW X-HUSBAND BUT NOW I AM WITH A WONDERFUL MAN WHO LOVES AND CARES 4 MY 2 BOYS.I WAS ONLY 21 WHEN I GOT THEM DONE NOW I PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY THAT WE WILL HAVE A BABY TOGETHER AND HE WANTS A BABY JUST AS BAD.I ONLY SPOTTED 4 A FEW DAYS SO IS THERE THAT CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT? PLEASE LET US KNOW.
6 yrs ago  i had my tubes tied and now the lower part of my stomach hurts and it's hard .my back also has been hurting and have clear liquid coming out my breast.
yes you can still get pregnant. i had my tubes tied after my last baby, and just a few months later i woke up with severe pain in my stomach and was rushed to the emergency room by ambulance to find out that i was 8 to 9 weeks pregnant and the baby was in my fallopian tube which was attached to my ovary. and my stomach had been feeling up with blood for the past few days and i then had to be rushed into surgery where they had to remove the baby along with my left fallopian tube and ovary. i also had to have a blood transfusion cuz i lost over half the blood in my body. the doctor said that if i would have waited any longer i more than likely would have died. so be careful.
I had my tubes cut tied and burned in 2001 my periods have been like clock work and always have been except when pregnant now iam almost 2 months late the home tests come back negative but i have pregnancy symptoms like nausia in the morning tired all the time my lower back hurts and my breasts are sensitive and getting dizzy spells not sure what to think about it I do have a appt monday with the gyn to see whats going on I am 31 so i don't think its menopause
After reading all these comments, it makes me sad to realize so many woman are persuaded into a tubal ligation. i myself did not want one but did it to please my mother and husband. the docs should really give counseling before making such a drastic decision, maybe then there wouldn't be so many disappointed women.
Just had a friend call and tell me that she is 5 months pregnant and in total SHOCK, because after her last child which was 4 yrs ago, she signed forms to have a tubes burnt, tied, and clipped. The doctor was in shock he was certain that he performed that procedure perfectly, and he showed her the forms that she'd signed four years ago. Through our lord and Savior anything is possible!
i had my tube tied cut and burned 17 years ago last cycle was in march took a pt test neg i dont know what im feeling its been so long im afraid to go to the doctors because im afraid of the truth im not pregnant i want a baby so bad some advice please
Is it painful to get tubes tied, cut, or burnt? What are the procedures and side effects?
well I wish I could have another baby. I got mine tied, cut, and burnt over 9 years ago. It was the biggest mistake that I have ever made. I regret it every day. I  want a baby so bad, I have cried so much and prayed for God to do his work and please allow me this blessing. I have been late several times, but instead of a baby, a late cycle came. It depresses me so much. I have been researching tubal reversal and in vitro fertilization.
i kno its 3 years l8r nd i wuz reading ur post. i wuz wondering did u ever get pregnant nd i would like more info is so. out of everything i read your post stood out the most to me. please and thank you
Your message gives me such HOPE!!!!!! I became pregnant twice before the age of 21 and as statistics would have it...SINGLE too. Caring for 2 kids so young was traumatic for me, so when I was 21 I had my tubes tied and burned. At 31 I cry daily about what I have done to my body. I became pregnant this spring and I was elated!!!!! The doctors assured me I was a miracle, but sadly enough it was etopic. I dream of babies nearly every nite and I jsut new that the baby I loss was a girl. I'm still praying that God will forgive me for what i have done to my body and bless my husband and I with at least one - three children. I'd give anything to have found this site or someone who cared enough to tell me that there would be light at the end of my tunnel back then.  
Any thing is possible threw the eye  of our god only him controls our life he is all migth  I to want  a baby and I know that my god will bless me one day just have to wordship him cuz he is pure and migth amen
I had my tubes tied in Dec of 2000! My BABY will be 11 this month and I am having symptoms like nausea, peeing all the time, eating more, and no period since October! I want another baby, and pray that I am! I have heard numerous stories but everytime I become pregnant my symptoms vary! I took a home test and it was negative! Is it true if ur tubes are tied the test will come out negative both blood and urine?
My tubes were tied in Oct 2000 right after I had twins by c-section. The Dr told me I would never have another baby, at that time it was fine by me. I lost my only son in March 01 of crib sids.  I regret getting tied and wish and pray to our God above everyday he will bless me to be able to have another baby. Its been 10 years so I'm not sure it will ever happen but I beg and pray it will. Good luck to all of u and God bless I will be praying for all of us..
hey i was just wondering how everything went your story really captured my heart i know it has been a few year but hear is my email ***@**** please contact me a concern person my name is tracy nice to meet you
I am 41 years old. I have a twenty two year old daughter. I got pregnant when I was 17 years and gave birth soon after my 18th birthday. I was young, sheltered and naive to what SEX was. My parents were VERY RELIGIOUS and Strict and when I came forth with the big news about my pregnancy it was horrible. I was told that I shamed the family, kicked out and told not to come back. I went from friends houses to sleeping in parks to living in a heroin house. I would take care of the children while the mother would get high for days and in exchange I could sleep , shower and eat . Days would go by without eating or showering . I would take care of the children but the mother would end up spending all her money on drugs leaving the children without food , electricity and water.  There would be days without food or water. This was not good for me and I found myself begging my parents to take me back. My Mother agreed to meet with me and explain the details of what I needed to do in order to return home.
Making a long story short , My mother made an appointment for surgery in order to get my tubes burnt and cut , which I found out later in life.  I was told this would be the only way and my punishment for becoming pregnant. Remembering back at that age, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING. I WAS INSTRUCTED NOT TO LISTEN TO THE NURSE AS SHE ASKED QUESTIONS. NOT TO LISTEN TO THE VIDEOS THEY WOULD SHOW ME AND MAKE SURE I INSISTED I WANTED THE SURGERY DONE. My mother prepared me well and the surgery was done. I was 18 years old with one child and at that time I had no idea what I did but only cared that i was home. As I became older and learned about life and relationships and really the depth of what was done I became suicidal and depressed. I had been through relationships that became serious but never seemed to work out after they would find out I could no longer have kids. I cried myself to sleep for many years. At 29, I met my current husband and now its been 12 years and I desperately want to be pregnant . I am just so scared to find out that I couldn't do a tubal reversal. I did check into what type of tubal ligation was done after 10 years and was told it was cauterization and cut. Just wondering if anyone would know much about the chances of tubal reveral and especially my age. Thank you.
God has already forgiven you from the moment you asked Him. Don't beat yourself up and have faith He will give you the baby you desire. I read a story about a women who had 4 successful pregnancies after a tubal. A lady from MH told me about her website and book. I have to find it and post it. Be blessed and you all are in my prayers.
This is for all women who think they cannot conceive naturally because of infertility. This post I'm writing is a correction and addition to my previous post. The woman I was talking about didn't have her tubes tied (sorry); but her husband was diagnosed as infertile. See her story on this website: http://www.newlifeministries.org.au/. Her name is Nerida Walker. She has written a book called "God's plan for Pregnancy". Other websites are: http://www.neridawalker.com/about/about.html; http://www.godsplanforpregnancy.com/; http://www.hannahsvictory.com/. I plan on getting her book. I totally believe God. God told me months ago I could have been pregnant, but I did not have any faith. He CANNOT do anything with us if we don't have faith. If you don't have any faith, ask Him to give it to you or increase it. He did it for me. I now have faith and my daughter will be here in 2013. He does not have any favorites, so what He did for her, He can do for us. Stay encouraged. Most importantly, have total faith in God. He tells us in His Bible, there is NOTHING too hard for Him.
That was a sad story, I am sorry for you to. I will pray for you and hope the best for you. I hope GOD hears you and bless you with a healthy child. I have three babies. Two boys, one girl. I had my tubes clamped 3 on one tube and 3 on the other tube. A total of 6. Back in june of 2007. I so regret my decision. My ex  and his mother at the time talked  me into it. My mom did not want it done. But thinking i had 3 kids already so young. I should listen to him. We was together for 10 years. I found out he did not love me back, cheated and mistreated me badly for a long time. He also had a child by another woman soon after i left. It was the same woman he cheated on me with. They are now married. I wish them best of luck. I do hope they make it. Well 3 years after i found the love of my life. He is so great to me and my kids. He also has 3 kids  of his own, They live with there mother. We been together for a year and now is married :). I did not know what love was untill i met him. He treats me great and I love him so much. We dance under the stars and stare at each other for long periods of times. Alot of you know what,, How lucky am I. I often wonder what our child would look like if we could have one. Have a chance to have one more to complete our big family. To feel love this time from a man who would care and make sure me and the baby be fine. To have help from a man who would help me this time. His family treats me and my kids Great. like we belong. I have never felt that accepted by people who would love you no matter what. I hate myself sometimes because of what i did to my body. I tell GOD all the time that im sorry for tieing my tubes. This my first time saying i want a child by this man.I have thought about it for a long time and gave him hints. he also gave me hints about haveing a baby with me. But we both know it can't happen. I really do want one badly by him. I hope GOD hears all of ya'lls wishes and wants.. I Sprinkle baby dust on everyone :)
I just read your story and wanted to know how the pregnacy went.  I had my tubes cut and burned 15yrs ago. in November 2011 the dr said I'm pre menopausal so when I miss a cycle I don't normally worry. But for the last two weeks I cant fry ground beef without feeling sick and for me thats not normal. I've been craving strange things the latest was sour gummy worms and powder donuts. Even at 41 another child would be welcome with open arms but I have to wonder if it's not wishful thinking on my part. My husband and I have only been married for two years and he never had a child. I watch him with mine and know he would be a wonderful father. I am to old to have the TL reversed so I really do pray everyday to have the good lord see fit to make things happen. My advice to ladies is DONT get a TL If I had kown my marriage wouldn't have lasted if I had known I would find this wonderful man i wouldn't have gotten a TL I would have used another formof bc
My name is Jennifer I am 29 yrs old and I have 2 daughters. After my 2nd daughter I got my tubes tied because my marriage was failing and I didn't want to have more then one father to my children. I got my tubes tied in November of 2006 and I am now engaged to be married to a wonderful man and I would love to have a baby with him. I know when I had my tubes tied that the picture the showed me my tubes were only burnt 3 places on each side, not cut or tied. What I am wondering does anyone think it is possible to become pregnant now that it's been almost 6 years and I didn't actually have them burnt? I don't have the money to go out and spend thousands on a reversal and I'm not sure I would want them reversed because I only want one more child. I looked into invetro and it is very costly with no guarantee that is will work. Do you think taking fertility drugs can up someone chances? I am just wondering what I can do that isn't going to cost me a arm and a leg up front???? Please any help or advice!
i had my tubes tied cut and burned in yr of 96 i am 44 yrs. old and pregnant with twins. i am now 12 wks.everything is fine.so there is hope for you all.don't give up keep trying.god bless you all!
Did you have a reversal or did you just get pregnant? I didn't have my tubes cut or tied they just done what they call a Bipolar tubal coagulation, which is where they use electrical forceps to burn 3 spots on each tube. They never actually cut anything. I want a baby so bad and so does my fiance! :(
I have my period every month and this month im I already been 2 weeks late and I have stomach cramps and I hade my tubes tied and burned and I took a home pregncey test it came out negative do u think the test can be wrong
no i never had a reversal. just got lucky i guess!!!
the only way that you can get a accurate pregnancy after having your tubes tied is by blood test. a reg. home preg. test will not show a positive sign. hoope this helps!!!
I av a puerto rican girl friend she av 3. Lovely kids but I would love 4 her to have a baby for me she tied , cut and burn her tube and I would love to kno if I could bypass that :(
You are right and tears are going down my face.  I have bleed twwo times for one day each this month and been craving egg sandwiches for like 2 weeks breasts hurt every monring painfully but in 04 mine were tied and cut and burnted God why I wish I had never my mom just wanted me to and I wanted to please her but now I know i cant be pregnant im sad ibf cost 10,000 dollars and we cant put it on credit she took my boys I told her if i stopped drinking which wasnt all the time but one beer in our family you are cursed i told her if i give you custody till you know I dont drink one beer (yet their was no drinking problem) in our family that is not allowed I said I will promise i will stop she has had my sons and will not let me see them for a very very long time she did not want me to have another child because when i had my las son she was not the first to see i had c section but they gave him right to me to feed..I am ready to spend 10,000 to help me get m baby she is evil and i love her still so can you help that situation i would love a doctor to help us
I no you posted this comment years ago. I just wanted to tell you i hope you got your boys back and everything is going well for you and your mom. =)
I've had my tubes tied & burned & my youngest is 6 & my soon to be hubby & I want @ least one child together. What's the procedure for having another baby @ this point & is it @ all possible?? Please help me!

J. H.
I got my tubes tied in 2005 because my husband was diagnosed with Leukemia the same month our son was born... Fast forward I'm engaged to someone and I wasn't using any birth control because obviously I thought I couldn't have kids but yesterday I started feeling fluttering around in my belly just like when I was pregnant before. I'm still feeling moving ever so often and I'm about to freak out!!! I hope I'm pregnant but don't want it to end badly and I don't want to say anything to my fiancé because he wants to have a child with me so don't want to give false hope... This is crazy, all the pregnancies I've read about on here after having tubes tied .... Geez
I am 46 years old I have had my tubes cut burned and tied 27 years ago and my breast are very tender.I took a pregnancy test came out negative.Why are the tender?And I'm going through menapase!
Hello, I had my fourth baby in April-2008 along with my divorce. Never thought Id find love, so i got my tubes cut, burned (so that's what I was told) I found the love of my life, and I can't give him a baby. He has none, he's a great step-dad!! Im 36, My oldest child is 17 1/2, 15, 10 and 5.  I feel as of now like im prego, I eat like crazy my breast feel full and swollen and I can see my belly growing- Though my period came down this month, ugghh idk, if I am or not- scared to find out.
Got my tubes done when I was 21 & all of a sudden my period lasts for 8 days now I'm 5 days late I don't know what to do...I'm buying a test today my breast is very tender I had a pain at the bottom of my stomach last Wednesday that felt like I was in labor what is going on..ugh curious female
I'm 39 years old and had my tubelagation done in 1998 is it possible for me to get pregnant ?? Please if u have answers let me ,, even though I was 24 wen I had it done bt I got to this age and wanting a baby and I prayer that I do
my tubes are cut and burned and we want to reverse them.Can it be done i dont want to do ivf i dont like shots
my tubes are cut and burned and we want to reverse them.Can it be done i dont want to do ivf i dont like shots PLEASE HELP
Yes there's a chance but have to get ivf but it does cost money and have to take shots and meds
I hope I too can become Prego. I've had my tubs tied not sure if burnt but it was in 99 . I've since divorced and now married my high school sweetheart and pray to have at least one child with him. Any possibilities
I have my tubes burnt and want to get pregnant without surgery. Any suggestions
I was convinced by my fiance of 11 years to have my tubes burnt and then he left me and my children for another woman to start a new family. I have recently reconnected with my first love and want to give him a baby so bad but we cannot financially afford artificial insemination. What can I do to make my family complete? Please help
It is not  possible to g on here   pregnant after getting clipped tied an burnt if it's done right an people that r having pains an skin Discoloration Go see a doctor people on here can't answer medical questions
I have symptoms of pregnant  had my tubes burned clip and tied 2 miscarriage  may be pregnant  again haven't  took a pregnant  test yet might not read positive  haven't  had period  in two months  have pain  on my right side off and on  no excursions  pain
Not good
I have been tied and burnt for 17 yrs no babies so I'm thinking that might not happen for you unless you get it reverse ..if they can!! Good luck I have never regretted getting fixed 2 kids 2 dads, and thats  good for me..I know what I can afford:)Good luck!!
I want to have from kids. But my tubs are tied burnt and cute. How can I go about doing this without the sugregy.