Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
pregnancy help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

pregnancy help

How can i get pregnant
Do you know when you ovulate? Have intercourse when you ovulate,-&ofcOurse the male has to release his lil' soldiers into you lol. iPlanned my pregnancy-&had sex the week before and after iWas ovulating. After having sex, iStayed laying down. Idc why anyone says! The whole propping a pillow under you, must have helped! Because iGot pregnant the first try. iAlso started taking prenatals and recorded my temperature each morning of the month iGot prego (didnt work). Thats pretty much all iDid:)
Idc WHAT* lol typo
Took me and my hubby 1.5 years. Went to the dr and my hubby had low sperm count and i didnt ovulate every month unfortunately. Dr wanted us to go directly to all the big meds. I decided against it for the time and looked online for natural stuff abd found fertilaid. Dont know if thats what worked or not but after a month of us both taking it we got pregnant and im not at 13 +2 and everything is healthy for both me n the baby. Of course we took a chance and did a lot of research on the fetilaid. But we really wanted a baby and since its all natural i decided to try it. I had to convince my hubby to take them and for us it worked :)
A friend on mine told me to use a ovualtion kit if you don't know when ur ovualting you can use that that's what I'm going to try out good luck
Ovulation predictor kits are very helpful in knowing your most fertile days. They give you a 24-48 hour warning before your ovulation is going to occur. That way, you can plan for intercourse over the following 2-3 days to increase your chances of conceiving.
Also, highly recommend Vitex fruit supplements to boost your fertility. It helps to gently balance your progesterone levels, improving your ovulation and uterine lining, helping to make a good environment for a baby to implant.
Taking Vitamin C, 500 mg for you and your partner will thin your cervical mucous and his seminal fluid, helping sperm to swim better and make the journey to the egg. Make sure you are both drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated.
Good Luck!