pregnancy with prolactinoma???
hi, i just completed my first IVF, i had two embryos transferred exactly 7 days ago.  i have been having cramping, some pinkish discharge, tender breasts. i feel bloated and it feels like my period is coming.  My question is what is the likelihood of IVF being successful for someone that also has prolactinoma?  
some backgroud, I am 34 years old now, I don't menstruation at all unless i'm on menpour with ovudrall, i did have a surgery to remove the tumor 5 years ago, but that didn't bring my period back.  Please let me know if there are other women that did get pregnant and had babies who also have prolactinoma??
thank you
Hi there,
High prolactin levels can reduce FSH levels which can result in ovulation problems. The ovulation and fertility problems are treated with drugs to reduce prolactin levels back to normal. This will help in resuming ovulation. You have already got your tumor removed so there are chances that you could conceive. Younger women have higher chances of IVF success compared to older woman as the quality of egg diminishes as a woman ages. Use of donor eggs, lifestyle habits all can affect chances of conceiving. Moreover the training and experience of the IVF clinic and staff are very important for determining the success rate of any IVF.Discuss your concerns with your treating doctor. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!