Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
prob of conceive

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

prob of conceive

I do not stop intercourse after ejaculation due to my premature ejaculation problem. I want to ask that it can be a cause of not to conceive or not ?
Tags: conceive
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
For fertilization to take place the man's sperm needs to meet the woman's egg at about the time of ovulation that is at the time the egg is released from the ovaries. Most men with premature ejaculation can learn to control their erections enough to conceive a baby. Any type of stress, anxiety and tension during those intimate moments can have a negative impact on the penis and sexual performance. Having a good foreplay and good communication with your partner may help. Seek professional help of a psychologist for overcoming your problem of premature ejaculation. Do keep us posted.
Take care and best regards!
you mean to say that continue intercourse after ejaculation is not a issue?
my sperm count is 50 Million . is it normal for conceive? if not then what should i do to increase the sperm count?  plz help me