Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
progesterone and estrogen levels
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

progesterone and estrogen levels

Hi! I had my fet last week and today a week from transfer i had blood work done and estrogen is 519 and progest 8.7. (prior to transfer it was 1099 and pro was 15.2)they want me to up my dose on estro vag and orally and keep same on prog supositories. since we don't know exactly what day embies implant, Im wondering where i stand with these numbers, also knowing blood test aren't accurate for progesterone suppositories, how do they come up with a number? What is a good numbrer range for estro and progest? thank you for any response.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
161938_tn?1212172749
My really really good doc (reknowned)  did not believe in taking those levels during 2ww or at all really

my other docs took them BUT I never paid attention
I do know your progersterone should be higher if you are preggo

I don;t know why they are increasing estrogen after the FET

The nurse also told me you should only take estrogen vaginally up ungtil 3 days before FET

BUT every RE has such diff protocol - good luck
Blank
thanks so much for responding!    still not sure how to know if the doc are good or not. when choosing ivf clinic i did lots of research, i want to trust his expertise and  i want to be educated in every way so i can make choices in the best interest of having successful pg.            

how did you choose ivf doc ? what are signs of great docs? well the one i see i don't like the service but his success rates are great. thanks again
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...