progesterone and estrogen levels
Hi! I had my fet last week and today a week from transfer i had blood work done and estrogen is 519 and progest 8.7. (prior to transfer it was 1099 and pro was 15.2)they want me to up my dose on estro vag and orally and keep same on prog supositories. since we don't know exactly what day embies implant, Im wondering where i stand with these numbers, also knowing blood test aren't accurate for progesterone suppositories, how do they come up with a number? What is a good numbrer range for estro and progest? thank you for any response.
My really really good doc (reknowned)  did not believe in taking those levels during 2ww or at all really

my other docs took them BUT I never paid attention
I do know your progersterone should be higher if you are preggo

I don;t know why they are increasing estrogen after the FET

The nurse also told me you should only take estrogen vaginally up ungtil 3 days before FET

BUT every RE has such diff protocol - good luck
thanks so much for responding!    still not sure how to know if the doc are good or not. when choosing ivf clinic i did lots of research, i want to trust his expertise and  i want to be educated in every way so i can make choices in the best interest of having successful pg.            

how did you choose ivf doc ? what are signs of great docs? well the one i see i don't like the service but his success rates are great. thanks again