progesterone test
Hi dr.
Short history, I had mc in May at 7wks/couldnt hear the heart beat and did d &c in Sep. diagnosed with hypothyroid (hashimoto) and now my tsh is between 1-1.5 regarded good for ttc .
Me and my husband ttc for almost 6 months with no luck decided to go to doc. she ordered prolactin level came back 14 and see follicle at cd12 it was 20 mm but my progesterone is 9.46 at 8dpo and my doc. want to see it at 20 or more but from what I read on the net 10 will be normal, is my progesterone too low that I cant become pregnant with this?
Also my gyne want to see me on cd2 or 3 from the next cycle and im afraid that she will prescribe clomid for me what it your opinion please help me dr.
Thank you so much.
There are some causes of low progesterone which should be ruled out and these include high estrogen levels, stress, lack of exercise and poor nutrition, insulin resistance, medications and polycystic ovarian disease.

Diagnostic tests for PCOS are 2 hr GTT,serum androgen and testosterone levels,LH-FSH ratio,prolactin levels,TSH levels,17-hydroxyprogesterone levels  and 3D ultrasound done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you dr for your reply.
I went to dr appointment and she prescribed clomid 100mg from cd5 to cd9 and want to see me at cd12 to monitor the ovukation and she may or may not prescribe ovitrelle inj. and start duphaston tab from cd15 to 25 what do you think dr is it agoid plan? Also I have very regular cycle from27-29 days and lp about 13-15 days.