Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
question about IUI and implantation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

question about IUI and implantation

I recently had an IUI.  After procedure, how many days until implantation occurs?  Thanks so much!
I had an iui done this last cycle, and had implantation spotting at 7 dpo, and just got my BFP this past wednesday! Granted, this is my 3rd pregnancy, but my 1st with having the implantation spotting. It's actually not very common to have it, but I guess I'm proof that some women do! :) How many dpo are you? I read that implantation can happen between 6-12 dpo, but more commonly happens between 7-10 dpo. Good luck to you!!! :)
Thank you so much for the info and congrats to you!!!!!!  I wasn't sure, so I will be on the lookout.  Did you have any pain or cramping with yours?
Avatar n tn
IT BE 1O DAYS SINCE MY IVF TRANSFER AND I' M HAVING BLEEDING IS THAT OK ? IS EVERTHING FINE WITH ME