Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
question about missing a dose of clomid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

question about missing a dose of clomid

I missed a day of clomid we went coon hunting and didn't get home to late and I forgot on CD 4 and I took it the next late morning when I remembered, but I wonder if that was the correct thing.....I can't seem to get a nurse to call me back has anyone else done this and got approval from your DR.?

Thanks ahead of time
Brandi
Tags: dose, clomid, Infertility, Fertility, hunting
Avatar n tn
Accoring to my dr, if you missed one, you should take it immediately when you realise it.  If you only take it next day, you have to take one first and wait for few hours, follow by the second one.  For eg, if you missed the day 4 dose and take it on day 5 morning, then you should take another one in the afternoon on the same day.  This was what my dr advise me.  To be sure, better you call your dr to confirm.

All the best!
Thanks that's what I did I took it about 1:00 or so PM and then I remembered that night and took my CD 5
what happens when u take clomid everyday at 1239 and u missed the last day by 1 hour will his effect ovalation