Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
rebuilding the lining of the Uterus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

rebuilding the lining of the Uterus

Hello, I am wondering if there is anything that can be done to aid in the rebuilding of the uterus lining.  I had the nova sure ablasion February of 2008.  I am over 40 and am in a new relationship, and would love to have one more child.
estrace helps to build the lining.   You can try vitamin e in a high dose too.  Raspberry LEAF tea (found in the organic section of your grocery) helps to tone the uterus.  
Talk to your doctor.  You have to learn the risks regarding pregnancy after ablation -- it is said to be life-threatening for the mother and the baby.  
I know nothing about ablation, but acupuncture (especially electrostimulation acupuncture) can help the lining
I just read about ablation and it sounds like its very dangerous to get pregnant after having it.  I would definitely talk to to your dr
Maybe you could/should contact a doctor that specializes in patients that have had ablations and want to get pregnant... they maybe be able to give you an idea what your up against.  It sounds like you may have had your lining measured recently?  What did it measure at??
I have read plenty about the risks involved, and I am aware of the risks.  I have also read that many women, do have successful pregnancies, after this procedure.  Before I had the procedure done, I was not told about any risks in regards to pregnancy, I assume because at the time my doctor knew that my ex-husband had had a vasactomy.  As my ex and I were seperated at the time of the surgery, i may not have had it had I known.  One never knows what comes next.  I haven't had my lining measured, I first need to talk to a good doctor who can give me some good advise.  If this is something I need to forget about, then I suppose its Gods will, but if there is a small chance, i would love to know what the chances are.
I sent you a message with doctors information that could help you if anyone can. He will not sugar coat things, and will tell you straight out what he thinks.
I have also seen women get pregnant after an ablation and carry without issue.  you can actually type ablation in the search bar at the top of this forum, and it will bring up posts from other ladies who were searching for answers/and gotten pregnant.  

Good Luck! and let me know what you find out!!!!
Actually you have to type in uterine ablation in the search bar...
Pretty impossible after ablation
Heard that before :  )  I have seen alot of women be told the same thing... and see the Right doctor, and get pregnant.  I'm not saying it will be that way in this case, but I have seen it happen.  There is a lady on another sight I am on (ashermans.org) that was told it was impossible.. she just gave birth.  

I would leave no stone unturned trying to find out if it is possible.  That's for sure.
Please send me the list of doctors that may be able to help me get pregnant after an ablation.  Thank you.

Sarah
could you send me the name of the doctor who might could help me after a uterine ablation and wanting to get pregnant.  Thanks.
I would love all the info I can get and if you have the name of a Doctor that would be awesome
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers