Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
safe? or unsafe?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

safe? or unsafe?

Hi me and my bf having sex Oct 31 my last menstation is Oct 24. Am I safe? Tnx regards
No, sweetheart, if you are saying the sex was unprotected.  You are in a really good tine zone to get pregnant, if that were what you were trying to do.  Please go over to Planned Parenthood and get some education about the woman's cycle.
Also you are never considered safe with pull out methods or ovulation tracking methods by dating or ovulation sticks. Not every woman ovulates on the same time every month or exactly in the middle of your cycle. If your not trying to get pregnant get on some sort of birth control and use condoms remember birth control is not 100% I got pregnant off of one I had been on for a year and was using effectively as well as transferring over to another ( so i was on two)
I mean my first last menstruation is Oct 24 and then  when we took sex Oct 31, but I still have a brown spots in my panties. That I know its safe, but then we play 5mins Unprotected sex. And then after he put condom. Until he was finish, any reply? Thanks regards
:-)
:-)
You actually can get pregnant at ANY time during your cycle. Unprotected sex is never "safe". Please take my word for it that you do NOT want to risk it and make him use a condom any time you have any sort of intercourse. It really is a matter of an ounce of prevention vs. a pound of cure. My best to you.