scar tissue and infertility
It has been a long while since I have posted on this site, any how I have a question. Do you think it is possible to have become infertile after my laparoscopy due to possible scar tissue. Reason being, I had a miscarriage in Dec 05. I knew then that it was a possibility for me to concieve after years of irregular cycles and endo. Then in Sep 06 I had a lap, with 4 incisions naval, low mid abdomen and left and right abdomen. It has been over a year and nothing. I still have irregular cycles, but I have no clue as to whether or not I ovulate, my cm is always different. My partner is beginning to think it is him as a result of his low hernia repair, but that was nearly 8 years ago, and as I said before we did have 1 confirmed pregnancy.
Any insite and experiences is appreciated
I'm not really sure about that or how to answer you. I can say though that I have abdominal adhesions from my TR surgery in March and that hasn't stopped me from getting pregnant.

Good luck to you!
really, congrats to you,
I would not doubt that I have had a few missed miscarriages since, but i normally have heavy and painful cycles. but, I just sometimes wonder.
maybe they could run tests on you to see if you might have a cyst??