Aa
A
A
Close
402702 tn?1325891412
scheduled for laproscopy, chromotubation, hystoscopy and possible dnc tomorrow
hello, has anyone had laproscopy, chromotubation, hystoscopy surgery done? i was wondering if there is alot of pain afterwards. i have a very high tolerance and was wondering if tylonal would be sufficiant or does the dr prescrible something... i have read alot of horrific stories and some good and sucessful ones... any advice that can be given would be greatly thankful... very nervous...
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1448645 tn?1370071096
Me too. Best of luck. I am having mine done on the 2nd march.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
790669 tn?1465192699
Hi there, I"ve had a laparscopy and hysteroscopy done.  Everything went find and I had minimal pain afterwards.  It totally depends on what they find, how bad it is and what all they have to do in there.  They removed mild endometriosis, a cyst on my fallopian tube through the lap and the removed a polyp in the middle of my uterus during the hysteroscopy.  They did send me home with pain pills and I needed something that night but after that I was fine.  Everyone is different though but hoping you both get good results!  Please let me know how it goes!! And try not to worry or be nervous.  I almost made myself sick with worry because I've never been put to sleep before but that part was fine, the only part I had a problem with is they gave me a small amount of morphine when they were done and it made me soooo sick.  I was throwing up all the time, couldn't even hardly get my clothes on for throwing up.  BUT I also have a very very low tolerance to medicine.  Anyways, good luck!! :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources