Aa
A
A
Close
self help for blocked fallopian tubes
is there anything I can do to help myself get pregnant even though my hsg says left tube blocked and right tube "compromised" i.e. excercises/massage/supplements/meds..................... going out of my mind!!!!!
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I think IVF is the only option.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1217041 tn?1331154135
Radiant Wonder..I used the products and after 21/2 months I got pregnant. =) Dosent hurt 2 try.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I am so excited I will be trying radiant wonders products on Monday I can't wait to be a mom . Can u full me in with the info plz
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm sorry but I think it does hurt to try. You are risking an eptopic pregancy.

I've had two eptopic preganancies. I ended up having my tubes removed and now i'm undergoing my first IVF cycle.

I would reccommend going to a doctor to see about getting your tube repaired. If that can't be done, just remove it and try with IVF.

Eptopic pregancies are dangerous. I almost internally bled to death with mine. And they hurt like hell!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1217041 tn?1331154135
I took the product and now Im pregnant. I had a rick of eptopic regardless because of the reversal.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I honestly don't see the harm in using herbal supplements. IVF is not the only option but with herbal supplements you have to be patient. I am currently going that route and I have a blocked left Fallopian tube, fibroids, MTHFR and low progesterone. Nothing beats a chance but a try! Give the natural ttc a try it may work for you before a huge IVF investment which will be my last resort!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
582963 tn?1400039952
Which ones 2 use?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1217041 tn?1331154135
I went to Radiant Wonder and I was taking Cinnimon and Poria and Free Flow, for blocked tubes. They have a consult line that way they can figure out what you need. =)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources