sick this morning
So I woke up this morning running to the bathroom and was sick. I jumped in the shower and noticed bright blue vains on my bbs. I'm 9 dpo right now. Do you think it's to soon to test w/o using fmu? Should I test today or tomorrow morning???  I didn't have this w/ my last BFP so I know it could just be nothing.
OMG!! This morning I ran to the bathroom sick, I barely made it there. I am 12dpo. I so hope this is our month!! Your symptoms sound just like mine, but I am to scared to test. You test first, then when you get your BFP, maybe it will give me the courage to test.  

My dh told me this morning, he said you are acting just like you did last year when your pg. Sadly it ended in mc, I am really hoping and praying that this my month and that this little bean will be around forever!!

Good luck to us and keep me posted!!!

Rachel
Wow, sounds like a good month for both of you girls.  PB, I'd wait till tomorrow morning.  It is really early so FMU would be best.  If you get bfn today, you'll know it doesn't really mean much at this point but it will still be dissappointing.  Don't set yourself up.. Tomorrow is almost here.  

Best of luck.  I'll be looking for your OMG BFP post early tomorrow.  
Rachel- I really hope this is it for both if us! I can't beleive you haven't tested yet! I will probley test tomorrow morning. I got my one and only BFP 11dpo. It turned out to be a chemical. After I was sick this morning dh asked me if I was pg. Then I felt fine all day went for a ride to the mall was sick in the bathroom there...Yuck! lol It's funny how similar our situations are! I'll say a prayer tonight for both of us!!! Good luck!!!!

Hannah-Yeah, I think i'll wait till tomorrow morning. How are you & that little boy doing???

~*Jen*~
Hey Jen,

We are doing really well.  The little fellow is moving all the time. I love it. I call them love taps.  I'm off of work today, so my goal is to visit daycare centers and get on the waiting lists.  I had NO idea it would be so difficult to get into a daycare.  One of the places I called had a 2 - 3 year waiting list.  I'm like how is that even possible.  They wouldn't even be an infant anymore.. the lady said most people get on the list a year before they are even preggo.  Who does that??  

I don't know how things work your area, but you might want to start looking into it if you plan on using daycare.

I'll be checking in to see how your test went his morning.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.. I don't know about you, but I NEVER just randomly toss my cookies, so from my perspective.. wow, you really could be pg right now!! :)
OMG that was my first sign I was pregnant last month.....the blue veins I so hope this is it for you......
Ok...DID YOU TEST?????
Please let us know!!!!!
Hmmm, 9DPO, I would have caved at 8DPO and tested.

TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!
The blue veins seems like the only sure sign (which will give false hope to a ton of ladies - sorry for that!) But I swear, as soon as I read a post that someone has seen those, then they post with the BFP!

TEST - I'm keeping my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for you! SSSSSSSBD!
Yep test cause last month I got on here telling of the blue veins but didn't really think I was pregn.  and then 1 day later doctor made me get blood test and BFP
It was a BFN this morning. I'll test in a few days seeing how it is a little early.
don't give up b/c now that I think about it and look back at my monthly cyle logs I told you wrong I had the blue lines went and got a beta on my own it was neg.  So a week later when no AF I called my DR asking for prometrium to get AF to show and she said I had to get another beta first so I did and it was BFP a week later.....
Do not loose hope.
You are still early!!
keep us posted,
SSSSSBD,
Miky
I am sure it is just to early. I had another sick to my stomach spell again today. I vomitted at work today, and I barely made it to the restroom. I am a teacher and it is very hard for me just to leave and go to the bathroom.

Well,  AF is suppose to show tomorrow so, I will break down and test tomorrow.  

I would just wait a few more days and I am sure your BFP will come out instantly!!

Keep us posted!!