slight cramping 4dpiui
I had an IUI performed on 12/14 with the help of clomid and hcg shot. I experienced slight cramping on right side by ovary on 4dpiui. On 5dpiui I also had cramping on right side and brown discharge. On 6dpiui I experienced cramping on right side in the evening. Today at 7dpiui I am experiencing some mild symptoms all across pelvic area. Is it too early to be experiencing symptoms or are they related to upcoming AF.
Me too!!  I am four dpiui adn I have had mild cramps all day.  It is weird..Today is cd18..That is when I usually ovulate.  But I had HCG shot on Sat. and IUI on Monday so I should not be ovulating today.  What is it??????
I am not sure. When are you going to test? The tww is very difficult and hard to wait.
I have sworn off testing!  HA!   I do not test until 2 days past due for af...but af has been coming early lately while on injectables.  My RE said not to test until 2 weeks past iui because the HCG shot is stil in your system for that long and can give you a false positive.