sorry if tmi. orgasm after iui and implantation
dh and i had bd and i was wondering if orgasm would be bad at this stage.  know re said bd night after iui and then after that anytime for recreation. so i am assuming it is ok. I am scared that it might cause baby not to implant or shake it lose.
Actually I have heard orgasms help because increase in blood flow, but who knows..I am sure it will be fine if that were a risk they would have told you.  Just try not to stress so much about every detail cause too much stress can decrease chances..so just go with the flow you are being proactive & doing all you can to improve your odds so take that & use that information to relax and enjoy this process. I will be crossing my fingers for you.

Take care.
O does not affect implantation at this stage although some hypothesize that O at the time of ovulation helps the sperm reach the target.  You have nothing to worry about.
I hope this cycle brings you a bfp!!!
Thank you ladies!!!! I saw on a thing what not to do in the tww and that was one of them.  I feel better now.