Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
soy isoflavones?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

soy isoflavones?

Has any1 of this or tried it? I keep hearing about it on the 2WW site and i seen people with success stories so im considering trying it after the last of my Vitex is gone cus its not doing the trick! Thoughts,opinions stories..

If you haven't heard of it I read its like Clomid you take it for the 5 days at the beginning of the cycle and then it makes you produce more Estrogen and then you will O and you can buy it at the health food store or even Wal Mart!
0%
 (0) 
Yes I have heard of it/or tried it W/sucess
0%
 (0) 
Yes I heard of it/or tried but NO sucess so far/yet
100%
 (1) 
Nope Never heard of it
0%
 (0) 
Sounds Interesting I might try it too
1 Member voted
Seeing that no1 has heard of Soy I just wanted to share this article with those TTC!

http: //www .ehow. com/ how_4998044_pregnant-using-soy-isoflavones. html   (no spaces)
Hi iv just started taking soy isoflavones my 1st day of my last period was on the 2nd of November and took 200g on cd 3 which was the 4th and finished on cd 7 which was the 8th we on now on the 16th and iv just started ovulating thank god I'm just wondering if anyone is taking them as well of if anyone has conceived on them thank you alaina xxxxx