sperm ???
Well not to tell TMI but my hubby's sperm looks a lil watery these days,he is only 29 and I was wondering is this normal or is this whats keeping from getting preg?
Get his sperm tested!!!  That's the only way to know for sure.
well it actually his semenand not his sperm since you can't see them. The only way to know if there is a problem with his sperm is to have his semen tested.
You should get his sperm checked. What makes you think it is too watery?
he need to get his sperms check.  i noticed that if he BD too much, there is no time to make more sperm.  if he can keep his a week or so, the sperm will thick.
ive got the same problem, wereve been tryin for nearly 2 years now ive been pregnant twice once in march 2008 and the again this year march 2009. I miscarryed both time both very early 5 weeks and earlier. my boyfriends sperm is watery too! and only seems thick around feb,march which is odd!... ive had blood tests done and they came back normal... but most of the time its so watery by the time i stand up it runs out like water....!  i have tryed laying down.. hand stands, lifting my legs.. but same thing happens...anyone help
Ask ur friend to take white cheese and asparagrus  daily.
I've actually wondered about this and researched it. From what I've read, semen consistency does not mean anything. It can change based on diet, fluid intake, and even how long it has been exposed to the air. My dh is watery too and he got me pregnant first time we tried. Also, semen can be thick and then turn watery later... Like when it comes back out of you after awhile.