spotting @ 4dpo??
ok, just went to the bathroom and noticed blood on tp when I wiped.  bright red.  I am only 4dpo.
  CD 18.  Never had midcycle bleeding in my life.  What the heck??? too early for implantion.  should I be worried?
Perhaps you ovulated a day earlier than you thought and this is implantation?  I am really not sure how to explain that.  
me either!!!!   :o(   But thanks
Also, implantation should not be bright red.  Perhaps you should talk to your doc about this.  
Are you on any new meds that could cause breakthrough bleeding?
only med I am on is synthroid for hypothyroidism.  started it about a month  and a half ago.
no spotting this morning.  why do things have to happen before holdiays??  going to be leaving wednesday to go to Philadelphia.  guarentee my OBGYN won't be able to see me before then.  :o(
4DPO can't have spotting.  Implantation will take a least a week later of DPO that when you might or might not have spot.  Anyway, just keep an eye to the spotting.  Might be false alarm.  

Just relax and wait.
Hey Jen...what do you know about your progesterone levels?  I know that I was having breakthrough bleeding at random times throughout my cycle (at least since my d&c) and that they were worried that it was my progesterone being too low.  My progesterone was fine I think (the month they tested was after I was pregnant...but didn't know it).  I got pregnant even with the spotting so keep that head up and think positive!
Never had my progesterone levels checked.
I put a call into my OBGYN. waiting to hear back from the nurse. I am sure they will me to relax and wait also, but I just want to hear their opinion.  Know what I mean??  

So, how are you feeling??
I agree with Helen72, maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought.  Implantation bleeding can happen 6dpo.  But it usually isn't bright red.  If your thyroid levels are off though that can greatly affect your hormone levels and it could just be mid cycle bleeding. Like Lemenna said think positive and keep your head up.  It's likely a minor break through bleeding due to hormone levels because of your thyroid and it shouldn't be a problem this early in the process.

I just had my TSH levels checked on the 8th.  I called the office a week later and they said levels where fine, other wise the Dr would have called me.  Maybe I should call back and find out exactly what the results were.  

I hate this!! I have NEVER had midcycle bleeding. might start spotting 4days before AF, but not this early.  only on cd 19 today.

Gonna be a long week!!
Talked to the nurse at my OBGYN office.  All she said was that my cycle must just be changing!! What?? Not exactly the answer I was looking for!!!  oh well

I felt bloated, gassy, & little nauseous all afternoon.  Still do actually, tho nausea is not as bad. No more spotting.  Seems to just happen when I have a bowel movement.  Guess I just can't have any more BW's!!  LOL

Not going to try not to worry about and just enjoy the holiday.  going to my father in laws in PHiladelphia.  think I will make an appt with my OBGYN after this cycle if I get a BFN.  Have all my hormone levels checked.

Luck to ALL!!!!
Perhaps it is implantion, remember everyone's body is different.   If not, well then you'll get AF and your new cycle will begin.   I am thinking good thoughts for you.  I'm 5 dpo and have been cramping all day.  Feel like I'm going to get AF even though I'm not due until 11/27.  Keeping my hopes up but, realistically - I'm sure it's pms I'm feeling...trying to find things to keep my mind busy...Luck to you as well!!!
sounds like we are on the same schedule.  AF is not due for me till 11/28.

doesn't this whole TTC thing suck???
Well if you arnt due till AF till 28Th then sounds like implantation bleeding to me, as i had it a week before AF was due and i was 7DPO, and i am pregnant now i found out at 12DPO, have you had any other symptoms? and do you usually have breakthrough bleeding? x
Congrats on your BFP!!!

Well, I am now 8 dpo, haven't had any more  bleeding since monday.  No, never had any midcycle/breakthrough bleeding in my life. was a little crampy last night, but nothing major.  was nauseous too, but think that was more from the burger king food we had for dinner.  made everyone a little sick.  don't normally eat there, but we were driving down to Philadelphia so it was convenient!

well if you have never had breakthrough bleeding it is a good sign as i never had any before i AF till this time and low and behold im pregnant, i got my faint positive at 12 DPO  and now it is as strong as the line that always appears in the HPT's, so when you reach 12 DPO i would do  a test, altho apparently the average length of time before a women gets a BFP is 13.5 DPO!! So the choice is ures good luck and let us know x
hey can u have a brown spot as implantation bleeding...i had one today and i am 8-9 DPO
yes i think you can .mine was more pink mixed in with CM but i have heard alot is a brown colour and mine came around 7 DPO