spotting in 8th week
My wife has been seeing some spotting for some time now. May be for a week. Is it normal. The doctor started Fraxoparine injection 3 weeks ago and increased the thyronorm dosage from 50 to 100 mg. She has hypothyroid, TSH of 11

anyone who could advise of dos and donts
Spotting in and of it self is not abnormal during pregnancy...as long as it's not accompanied by cramping. If she starts to experience cramps, she should see her doctor right away, as bleeding and cramping can be a sign of a threatened miscarriage.

Make sure you notify her doctor about the spotting, though, so he can keep an eye on her progress and adjust her medication, if necessary.

Best of luck to you and your wife...and congratulations on your pregnancy!
We informed the doctor and he asked us to come over a check up. He did a US scan and said the spotting is fine. He has asked for complete bed rest and only basic movement.
I'm glad she had the scan and that things looked good! Hopefully the bed rest is only temporary.

Take care!