Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
still not pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

still not pregnant

when ovulating when my husband 'cums' should he stop after he does as he sometimes keeps going to let me finish lol. could this be the reason im not pregnant yet?! been trying for 8months :( some1 help xx
From my experience and talking to friends it shouldn't matter if your husband continues to have sex after his first ejaculation. Most gynecologists will tell you that couples should try to get pregnant for atleast one year.

If you haven't gotten pregnant in the next four months you may want to see your gynecologist or a women's health specialist to make sure there is no blockage in your fallopian tubes and that you are releasing an egg during your cycle. Your husband may also want to get a semen analysis to make sure that the sperm count, motility and morphology are at the levels they need to be for normal conception.

Hope this helps!

GOOD LUCK
I've heard it can be good for you to "finish" after him.  When you do your cervix "*****" upward which draws it into your uterus.
I didn't realize the app would consider that a bad word.... Umm. Your cervix dips down and draws up what's in front of it.
Thanks for all ur comments.. Fingers crossed im pregnant this time xxx
It is crazy that it thinks the word s u ck s is bad but it does.

Good questions i have often wondered the same same thing.