still trying....
My husband and I have been TTC for over a year.  I've had blood tests to check hormone levels (which all turned up normal except the LH and FSH levels were a little off...but doc said it was probably due to where i was during my cycle when i was tested.) I've also had the HSG test, which was normal and no tubal blockage.  I recently had lap. surgery, and my doctor found (and removed)Stage 2 endometriosis.  I have a pretty normal, 33 day cycle.  According to my digital ovulation kit, i'm ovulating around day 19 every month.   My husband's semen analysis was normal, except for severe viscosity levels.  I am 31 years old, and we are VERY REady to start a family!  My question is, what is our next step?  Should we keep trying without medical intervention?  Should we proceed to IUI without Clomid? (because i believe i'm ovulating monthly)  Should we go directly to IVF?  Please advise!  
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
223372 tn?1240924276
My Dr. put me on Clomid even though I ovulate...He felt it would give me a "better quality egg" and raise my progesterone which was borderline low.  He felt we should try this as a first step before going on with other procedures or meds. Good luck to you..Be aggressive with your Dr.......
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I recently had a lap. Then my Dr. put me on clomid, keep trying, and stay positive...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
374593 tn?1257883550
Hello!   I agree, i am also a fan of being aggressive!    you can try clomid or femara and just bd all natural or go ahead and move to IUI.. i'm not a very patient person and we have lots of issues ( I have pcos, severe endo, and we have male factor) so we went straight to IUI with femara the month after my lap!  Lots of people get preggo with just a little help! good luck to you and keep us updated! : )
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
koj
we ve been trying for a baby for four years .am 35 and i feel time is catching up with me .please advise .i live in kenya -africa.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank