stress and fertility??
Does stress directly interfere with conception? My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant but I continually get stressed out due to PTSD. Both of us are slightly overweight. What can be done to help our chances of conception?
Hi there,
Stress can lead to ovulation disorders and menstrual irregularities which may affect your chances of conceiving. Stress causes several hormonal changes in the body that can affect fertility. You can try few things which may help. Lose weight .Exercise daily and indulge in healthy dietary habits. You and your husband should quit smoking and alcohol if you are habituated to it. Have sex two to three days prior to ovulation as it can increase your chances of conceiving. These are the most fertile days. There are many ovulation predictor kits available in the market which can predict ovulation. If it doesn’t help seeking the opinion of a gynecologist will be helpful. Your pelvic scan, hormonal assay and semen analysis of your husband may be done as basic tests during evaluation. I hope it helps.
Best of luck and take care!
Oh god yes, And i also believe that even if you do manage to fall pregs in the early stages your body can believe your ready or fit due to stress and not hold on to the pregnancy,

Me personally have to do ivf for pregnancy and I had alot of reflexology this time around to de stress and I am now pregnant.

Good luck