Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
temp jump meaning?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

temp jump meaning?

Right after ovulation I was temping in mid 98's and then about 7 dpo it dropped to 97.4. Next day went back to the mid 98's. I'm at 13 dpo and temp shot today to 99.2. AF is due tomorrow. Does temp rise right before period, or would it have dropped by now if AF is due in less than 24 hours? Still can't bring myself to test until after 14 dpo. Anyone good with temping? Im lost! Thanks guys!
Temp rise can mean good things. Did u temp at the usual time? Not having any fever or any medication lately that can raise ur temp?

If I were u , I would surely test. How long is ur LP usually? Can you share ur chart?

Good luck
i don't really chart. i sorta, loosely take my bbt. if i dont get a positive HPT this round, ill start charting and keeping good temps the next go round. I do know before ovulation im always low, in the 97s. I know after ovulation I jumped to the 98s and then went DIP to 97s about 7 dpo and then back to the 98s. Today Im at 99.2. It is the highest Ive been and AF is due tomorrow. My LP is 14 days. I ovulated on May 3.
my stomach feels tight, and im not having cramps as usually do or sore bbs. but, i may be reading into things too much. i feel like im reading into everything and ill just be let down. i havent had any medication or fever. hmmmmm. if i dont start AF tomorrow, ill test = ). any advice or thoughts in the meantime would be great ! thanks!
The dip u mentioned on 7 DPO might be the implantation dip esp if the temps go higher after the dip. However sometimes (atleast for me) ..temps used to nose dive on the day of my period. So hang in there.. its just one more day and then u can know for sure.
If u need to chart I recommend u checking out fertilityfriend.com ...
Good luck and keep me posted. :)
Also, if you click on the tab at the top right of this page on "trackers", you can add Medhelps bbt chart. You can link it here so it is visable to your friends, everyone, or just you. Medhelp is making great strides in improving and expanding their bbt tracker. It is getting very close to rivaling ff :o)