Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
temp question?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

temp question?

my temp is always around 98.6 and when af comes its drops to 97.0 or so....to day and yesterday its been 99.3 and my af is due the 15th of this month...you think its a good sign? Im new at temping...
My question is, when are you temping, at what time,do you mean that your temp is 98.6 during your LH(the time frame after you ovulate) you should have low temps during AF, after ovulation they should go up for the majority of your LPhase(which is 12-14days) then go back down to low temps.  If you are temping at different times of the day, then your temps may b off. If you are temping at the same time everyday(which should b b4 you get out of bed and had at least 4-5 hours of sleep) Temp going up during the LP is suppose to happen, i would not make a thing out of it unless you miss your cycle and your temp stays up. Ive had temps as high as 99 during my LP but was not preggo. I wish you lots of luck
Thank you for explaining that for me....it helps me alot, im new at all this temping and cm and everything else that goes along with it.