Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
temputure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

temputure

when you get pregnant does your temperture rise right away? I have been feeling hot the last couple of days.  I have not taken temperature yet though.
Im not sure your temp should take your temp do you know your coverline temp at least..

I have a question also. Is your temp suppose to be high while you have af?? Because my dr wanted me to start to temp again this morning was my first time and it was 98.21f when i temped a few months ago it was 96 i thought your temp should be low when your on your af could it be that i am taking provera right now
I was on a progesterone supplement and even once I stopped it and I had a period, my temperature stayed in that range 98-98.4 for the first 5 days of af. If your still taking it, I'm sure thats why it's high. Most people's temps go down the day or a day before they get af, mine always does except when I was on that medicine. Mine after O are usually 98-98.6, and af to O they are 97-97.7

Also, when I get pregnant, my temps don't usually go extremely high, but I do feel hot and more sweaty than usual.
Your temp will rise right after ovulation and will remain up if pregnant. If not it will drop when af comes to town. Now a fever is not the same, your basal temp is to be taken b4 moving around in am. After you get up your basal temp will be higher. You need to take it daily b4 your feet hit the floor and chart it. The chart is broken down in very small increments to be able to see the climb. Good luck. You might try a free on line site like fertility friend.