testing early
hello, i've tried not to test but gave in and now feel so wretched, all pregnyl out system as got negative tests yesterday after having a v, v faint line sunday. Today tuesday 11dpt 2 day transfer, negative, no lines whatsoever, last time although had 3dt tested at day 10 and got v faint line.could there still be hope right up to test day friday it might be positive, i know i've commited the ultimate sin as i've really depressed myself now, best wishes to everyone, melissax  
Hang in there! It could totally be + on Friday! I haven't done IVF yet, but I totally understand needing to test early! I am very bad about that! I once tested at 6DPO! I felt like such an idiot for doing it! And then what's worse is that I tested every day after that!

Any way, 11dpt isn't too early. And I wouldn't sweat the negative result. The HCG level was just too low to register (and/or the urine was a little more diluted!) but it will keep going up and by Friday hopefully your beta will be a BFP! Don't beat yourself up for testing, but try to not be too depressed. It's early. No jumping to conclusions yet! Think positive that Friday is going to bring good news! Will be praying for you!
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, it really does help as i've been v tearful today. will update as and when, best wishes to you melissax
Out of cycle now, no need to test, bleeding 11dpt, all over, best wishes to you all, melissax
I'm so sorry : (
Please take care of yourself.